What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Two separate packages yesterday :scratch: but order complete

IMG_1168.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bearitone

Reaction score
Ordered a 29 Pedals EUNA.

I was going to buy the clone version of it off pedalPCB and build it but, decided I have enough unfinished projects
EUNA came in. Maybe my rig doesn’t lend itself well to it but it’s okay for cleans. Not great going into a high gain amp imo. Gives it this weird processed/compressed sound in the low end. For cleans I get it but, it could never be an always-on pedal for me because it ruins the high gain for me.

Makes sense though, everyone i see with it is using a Vox or Fender style combo with a strat or tele.

If anyone wants to buy it at a fair price let me know.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
My hope is this will replace my ESP strip down and refin plan for a Roland GK guitar. Yea, it wasn't HHH and the routing is a bit rough, but I'll probably mod it for a floyd and make it SSS with the GK pickups.
For what it's worth, a lot of GK guys prefer Kahlers because the tracking gets pretty bad on the pickup when the string height starts moving around.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Who can do a 920D wired pickguard but offer to move that volume 1 knob out ala "Tom Delonge" mod and and and offer a wide array of colors? Guitar Fetish used to do this, you could customize the thell out of a pickguard with like 300 colors. But it appears they just sell templated guards now.
Warmoth is close but kind of limited on the colors:

1722455549278.png

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Who can do a 920D wired pickguard but offer to move that volume 1 knob out ala "Tom Delonge" mod and and and offer a wide array of colors? Guitar Fetish used to do this, you could customize the thell out of a pickguard with like 300 colors. But it appears they just sell templated guards now.
Warmoth is close but kind of limited on the colors:

View attachment 147717
I'll have to look to see who EMG suggested when I asked about alternate pickguards where the route for the humbucker fits without making the cut out bigger. WD maybe?

EDIT: https://www.wdmusic.com/wd-custom-pickguards.html I think it was these guys.

Shask

Reaction score
I went to the dark side.... I bought Amplitube 5 MAX since they had a good sale on it.

I have been playing with the free versions of ToneX and Amplitube, and have been pretty impressed with them.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Good to hear! It hasn't arrived yet, but it looks to be a 1989 model with Carvin British Vintage 12's in it. If anyone has any info on those that'd be awesome. Looks like they're made by eminence?
So...I keep getting super lucky with guitar center and I might be speaking too soon....I'll try to make this short. There were two of these 412s at this GC store I ordered from, one a slant cab and one a straight cab, both same price. I decided on the slant cab. I called my job store, and had my buddy place the order for some commish. Boom, done. 15 minutes later I'm like, "Crap, I hope I gave him the right POS number", as I had both written down.

I tried to look at my account but of course the picture on the app goes blurry after you purchase and you can't go back and look at the picture. So I tried searching the GC site for the OTHER one, to see what one I bought. To my surprise, BOTH cab advertisements went down for some reason. I was very puzzled, and figured someone else must have purchased the other one at the exact same time. Interesting. I figured I'll just email the store when I get in to work the next day.

After a quick email inquiry asking what one I purchased, the response I get back from store manager was "We packed those up for you this morning and the tracking will update today!"

..."those"? I have yet to ask any questions, but I think I might get two cabs for the price of one :lol: will update tomorrow when the box arrives.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Picked up a Deliverance 60 because it was fairly cheap. When I got home and took the backplate off, I saw that it had a jet city retrovalve red preamp "tube" in the V4 position. I switched it with V1 and holy shit its very high gain. It sounds great and all the other 12ax7s I have make the amp sound thin in comparison. It sucks that Jet City doesn't make these anymore. It's basically impossible to buy more of the reds.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Picked up a Deliverance 60 because it was fairly cheap. When I got home and took the backplate off, I saw that it had a jet city retrovalve red preamp "tube" in the V4 position. I switched it with V1 and holy shit its very high gain. It sounds great and all the other 12ax7s I have make the amp sound thin in comparison. It sucks that Jet City doesn't make these anymore. It's basically impossible to buy more of the reds.
AMT also makes solid state 12ax7 type tubes:

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Alright , I got all new pick guard kit for my strat after 25 years. Previous false start last year. But decided to go another color scheme.
A few weeks from now I'll have a blinged up AM Std Strat.
Also... teaux handrad dollairs lattair

')