What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a Boss GT1000 or GT1000 Core. Which expression pedal should I get? I would get the Mission Engineering one that Sweetwater says is for Boss, but it is out of stock with a six month ETA according to my sales engineer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
Dunlop even sells a reasonably replacement boards for the GCB-95. Even that is a great offering just to have available. It was probably you or JazzHands that put the idea in my head.
I have one of those boards in a drawer, lol.

The Tearjerker is great. It is kind of like a 535Q type replacement in tweakability on the board.

Shask

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a Boss GT1000 or GT1000 Core. Which expression pedal should I get? I would get the Mission Engineering one that Sweetwater says is for Boss, but it is out of stock with a six month ETA according to my sales engineer.
I have been curious about the GT1000-Core for effects because I know Boss has the lowest latency of them all. I wonder if it would be more transparent when running 4CM.

You could try the Boss Expression pedals, I think it is the FV500 or something like that? You could also go to the classic Roland EV-5. I have one of those I used to use. Now I use a Fractal EV-2.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I have been curious about the GT1000-Core for effects because I know Boss has the lowest latency of them all. I wonder if it would be more transparent when running 4CM.

You could try the Boss Expression pedals, I think it is the FV500 or something like that? You could also go to the classic Roland EV-5. I have one of those I used to use. Now I use a Fractal EV-2.
I was thinking of getting two of the Boss EV30 pedals, but I wish I knew what I have access to before I choose something. If possible, it'd be nice to have a footswitch that can turn on the Whammy effect I plan on assigning one to. I have a Whammy DT that I like, but even on my rather large pedal board, it takes up an entire state's worth of real estate. If it had a footswitch, I wouldn't need to rely on either one of the 3 footswitches on the GT1000 Core or the midi effects loop switcher I plan on getting with it.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Picking up a Bogner Twinjet later today. I absolutely do not need another amp in my life right now but the price is the lowest I've ever seen for the TJ and I really want to compare it against my Rev Blue Uber.
Brought it home an hour ago. The amp is amazing. Because of the years of people shit talking the TJ compared to original Ubers, I didn’t have high hopes but I like it around as much as the Rev Blue and the Rev Blue is in my top 3. Pretty much dialed in a great tone immediately. I still have to go through the honey moon phase and play with the settings before I say anything more on it.

IMG-6400.jpg

IMG-6401.jpg

')