What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
IMG_5518.jpeg

Damn it’s been a minute since I’ve posted here. Haven’t bought anything besides studio gear in a few years but I finally found a good deal on another Deliverance 120 so I could have the trifecta all together finally. There is something about single channel amps that I just love. All 3 can sound close enough to eachother that you don’t need more than 1, but also do enough differently that you can justify having them all.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
View attachment 148145

Damn it’s been a minute since I’ve posted here. Haven’t bought anything besides studio gear in a few years but I finally found a good deal on another Deliverance 120 so I could have the trifecta all together finally. There is something about single channel amps that I just love. All 3 can sound close enough to eachother that you don’t need more than 1, but also do enough differently that you can justify having them all.
How is the ol' girl treating you, Leatherface?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Ace! Good man it’s never given me any trouble. It’s been one of my main amps for the last couple of years
Glad to hear, man. I have a Fryette Power Station PS-2A, Synergy Syn-2 (two of them) and Synergy OS modules (4x). I also have 3 Mojotone British 412s (G12M-25/G12H-30 Heritage 75hz X pattern; G12M-25/G12H-30 Heritage 55hz X pattern; Marshall G12 Vintage/G12T-75 X pattern).

Plus I have a bunch of Strats with EMG pickups, two ESP LTD M-1 Custom 87 Series guitars, and planning to get a Boss GT1000 Core for effects and either a Boss ES-8 or One Control OC-10 for midi/effects loop switching.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
Glad to hear, man. I have a Fryette Power Station PS-2A, Synergy Syn-2 (two of them) and Synergy OS modules (4x). I also have 3 Mojotone British 412s (G12M-25/G12H-30 Heritage 75hz X pattern; G12M-25/G12H-30 Heritage 55hz X pattern; Marshall G12 Vintage/G12T-75 X pattern).

Plus I have a bunch of Strats with EMG pickups, two ESP LTD M-1 Custom 87 Series guitars, and planning to get a Boss GT1000 Core for effects and either a Boss ES-8 or One Control OC-10 for midi/effects loop switching.
Sounds like you’ve been busy buying up all the gear in my absence lmao

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
Following on from an earlier post, KT77s in the JVM was such a good idea! Every time I play that amp I'm just blown away by how good it sounds. Really tight and punchy, and much more immediate than before, almost like playing with a gate.
KT77s are my favorite power tube, they just sounds great in everything I've put them in.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 148145

The only justification is “I had the money” :yesway:

Jcm800 needs new power tubes, JJ KT77 or Mullard EL34 :scratch:

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Just got the best gear score in my 18 years of playing: RGAIX6FM for 50 bucks from a skate buddy's sister (beating my previous best deal of Epiphone Alleykat for 80 by almost half). I'll try to post more about it tomorrow it's too dark for pictures and I'm too tired for storytime

l1ll1

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Following on from an earlier post, KT77s in the JVM was such a good idea! Every time I play that amp I'm just blown away by how good it sounds. Really tight and punchy, and much more immediate than before, almost like playing with a gate.
Put them in my 2210 in 2016 and haven't looked back either.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Almost went to grab a nice am pro but would like to move the avri 70s before I spend 4 figures on another guitar.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Almost went to grab a nice am pro but would like to move the avri 70s before I spend 4 figures on another guitar.
Besides cosmetics, not too much of a difference between either model, I thought. Are you unloading because of the 7.25 radius?

')