What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Besides cosmetics, not too much of a difference between either model, I thought. Are you unloading because of the 7.25 radius?
Moreso the deep C neck, and its a harder to find colour for the series (close to primer grey). The 7.25” is doable with a good setup. Im not a shred guy (Jazadam shudders).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Moreso the deep C neck, and its a harder to find colour for the series (close to primer grey). The 7.25” is doable with a good setup. Im not a shred guy (Jazadam shudders).
Such a comfy neck. I've been thinking of picking up an Am pro ii for the same reason. I like my kiesels, but for the way I play, all I feel is the shoulder of the neck because they're a weird thin D, I'm trying to convince myself I'm happy, though 😅

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
Moving my music room into a larger room in the next week or two and I've been getting back into recording again. Recently bought a new desk that's much more usable for all my gear (and it's a standing desk, which is fun!). Saw this went on sale for a silly price and, since it's cheaper than what a used one sells for, I jumped on it:

I miss having some hardware comps and EQs I can use on the way in. Mixing completely in the box is super flexible, but using hardware always forced me to get it right the first time and my mixes would always be way easier after the fact. I don't really have time to waste hours on mixing, so just doing it right from the start would be really helpful.

I'm really tempted to just buy their EQP-KT and 2A-KT as well, then I could track vocals and the only plugin I'd really need is reverb/delay and maybe a bit of saturation depending on style. I could get my 14U Argosy rack out of the garage and have a pretty solid setup again. Think I might upgrade my Axe I/O to a Presonus Quantum HD2, as well. The extra gain will be much appreciated and I can probably sell my Cloudlifter.

')