What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
In my quest for a smaller, more compact rig, thanks to sciatica, I scored a Mooer 003 Power Zone for £40.

Either into my Sonicake IR or the Mooer Baby Bomb, I think this would work lovely after my Joyo Chopper Z crapped out on me.
I have a few of those Mooer Preamps, and they are pretty cool. I just got rid of a couple, but kept the 005 and 011.

I have been playing with the ToneX software lately, and I have been really impressed with it. I have considered picking up a ToneX One to build a little mini rig.

Alonious_Monk

Permanently Tired.
Reaction score
I have a few of those Mooer Preamps, and they are pretty cool. I just got rid of a couple, but kept the 005 and 011.

I have been playing with the ToneX software lately, and I have been really impressed with it. I have considered picking up a ToneX One to build a little mini rig.
I looked at those Tonex One pedals and they look incredible but funds just couldn't stretch that far. May not even need the IR pedal if the Cab SIM on the 003 is good enough.

My band are mostly playing on nights that require quick teardown, or on Goth/Industrial DJ nights where space is sparse.

Shask

Reaction score
I looked at those Tonex One pedals and they look incredible but funds just couldn't stretch that far. May not even need the IR pedal if the Cab SIM on the 003 is good enough.

My band are mostly playing on nights that require quick teardown, or on Goth/Industrial DJ nights where space is sparse.
I thought they worked better with the Mooer Radar. The poweramp sim, EQ, and IRs really added a lot.

Alonious_Monk

Permanently Tired.
Reaction score
I thought they worked better with the Mooer Radar. The poweramp sim, EQ, and IRs really added a lot.
I'll look forward to trying out different setups, either way it'll save my back a lot of trouble. I'll scour the net for some free IR's and have fun trying all that out, not tried any of these preamps before so that'll be exciting for me .

')