What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
Interesting... By itself, this thing definitely has too much low-end and lacks in the highs and high mids. It also just needs a tiny bit more gain... But once you throw a light boost in front of it, it comes to life:

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
ok I guess I'm just on a regular ol buying spree.

Guitar gear acquired this year before this month:
ESP Maverick (on its way out)
Metronome

Guitar gear purchased in the last month:
Ibanez project
A few hundred in guitar refin supplies
Mayones Setius
Black Mass HB/JM pickup set
Black Mass 1312 (because 3 RATs weren't enough I guess)
Acorn Solid State drive

And still eyeing a 22-fret guitar to put the new pickups in. Can't decide. Might do another Dunable (with return policy this time) or an LP studio. Open to other vintagey 22-fret suggestions.

Maybe an amp head under 1k and a captor X? I've been missing knob turning recently but still can't run a cabinet in my living situation.

And maybe some more pedals who knows what the future may bring

Definitely gonna be rounding up some stuff to sell - have a few pedals I don't really need and some pickups I don't really like taking up space I don't have

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Bought an ISP Vector 210 sub on a whim. I've been looking for but haven't been able to find the vector sl for awhile. Have no idea how well the 210 will stack up but excited to try it out. Also picked up an ESP Technical House guitar in a trade. I'll post it in the ESP thread tomorrow when I get a chance.
The vector sub is crazy. So much low end thump (as expected). It works better with my thinner sounding amps/cab but still sounds good with my amp+cab combos that have a good amount of low end.

Shask

Reaction score
The vector sub is crazy. So much low end thump (as expected). It works better with my thinner sounding amps/cab but still sounds good with my amp+cab combos that have a good amount of low end.
I have always been curious about these. Would be awesome shaking the walls with that thing.

Shask

Reaction score
ok I guess I'm just on a regular ol buying spree.

Guitar gear acquired this year before this month:
ESP Maverick (on its way out)
Metronome

Guitar gear purchased in the last month:
Ibanez project
A few hundred in guitar refin supplies
Mayones Setius
Black Mass HB/JM pickup set
Black Mass 1312 (because 3 RATs weren't enough I guess)
Acorn Solid State drive

And still eyeing a 22-fret guitar to put the new pickups in. Can't decide. Might do another Dunable (with return policy this time) or an LP studio. Open to other vintagey 22-fret suggestions.

Maybe an amp head under 1k and a captor X? I've been missing knob turning recently but still can't run a cabinet in my living situation.

And maybe some more pedals who knows what the future may bring

Definitely gonna be rounding up some stuff to sell - have a few pedals I don't really need and some pickups I don't really like taking up space I don't have
Sounds like a new living situation is in order, lol.

')