What metronome do you use?

• Thread starter JPMDan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    metronome
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Personally, I just load up Fruity Loops and loop a two-measure beat I made with DFH1 and the FPC. It's simple, it goes well enough with anything I'm playing, the tempo is easily adjustable, and it's way more fun to play along with than a click track.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
My physical metronome is a Seiko SQ50 Quartz Metronome. It's got a nice "woody" sound that doesn't get on my nerves. Lately I've been using a software metronome called "Metronome," mainly because I can't be arsed to change the battery in my Seiko. :lol:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
A cheap digital one (a Seiko I think), although I haven't touched it in ages, as I prefer to play to my drum machine.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just use a click track in Fruity Loops most of the time, though when I'm away from my computer I use the built-in metronome in my strobe tuner.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I got one from download.com called "Weird Metronome"...works well enough for what I need it for :)

Latest posts

')