What newly introduced guitars are You guys looking to purchase in 2011..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had high hopes for NAMM this year but now it's over I'm a tad disappointed really cause apart from the Ibanez ARZ and the Schecter Garza sig everyone just seemed to come out with the same old stuff.

I've seen this sentiment a lot. What exactly were you looking for, from any maker, that didn't come out this year?

Not impeaching your statement, I'm just genuinely curious, as I'm pretty impressed by the NAMM offerings this year, overall.

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
I'm eyeing up the RGD7320Z/RGD7321 (depending on what gets over to NZ), possibly the Schecter Riot-8.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
I've seen this sentiment a lot. What exactly were you looking for, from any maker, that didn't come out this year?

Not impeaching your statement, I'm just genuinely curious, as I'm pretty impressed by the NAMM offerings this year, overall.

I'm curious about that too; this is the first year I've been really wow'd myself. Lots of cool amps and pedals and a lot of stuff that people have been asking for showed up this year.

jl-austin

Reaction score
Ibanez has did a really great job for 2011, releasing more cool moderately priced guitars and leaving the Prestige line relatively unchanged.

ESP was probably the next biggest one (mostly due to only a couple of models).

Every other company was so so.

I tend to try to buy a new guitar this time of year, I might break that tradition this year, and use that money for new electronics.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Definitely have my eye on the Ibanez Premium line. Namely the RG920QHVV(AJDOWEUDDCBSDLCNXKLSXNLDILAKEIJDMVNB). :lol:

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ibanez APEX100 (currently clearing out some gear to help with purchase)

*I only have GAS for this one guitar but it's defenitly hard to get the money together when Rivera came out with the RockCrusher and Eventide released the Space pedal this year. :wallbash:

Latest posts

')