What newly introduced guitars are You guys looking to purchase in 2011..?

Ntbillie

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction!

Any idea of what the street prices are on those? I definitely might be interested if I manage to sell some guitars

Sorry for the repost here. The list price of Ibanez Premium RG920Qm is 1267.99$$. But a quick google shows around 899 to 1000 $ price.
And for the Rg870 (Black) is 1056.65 $ LIST Soo considering they are both New models. A price difference of 300-400 $ is possible. If I'm not wrong then..the Price for the Rg870 should be around 600-700$.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

snowblind56

Reaction score
+1 Seems like a unique guitar for a great price. I also like that it has a longer scale and fender hardtail.

Other than that, nothing has really piqued my interest. Yeah the new to the US J-customs would be nice, but not in my budget right now. Same with the Apex-100.

Edit:

I know they have been released for several months now, but I actually really want a Carvin 24 fret California Carve Top.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I've really been procrastinating for my graduation guitar, I graduated in December, but I will be getting a Carvin CT624, with some option 50s of course :D

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
Alvaraz(Maybe) Classical guitar
Alvarez%20MC761.jpg

Cornford Harlequin
large__HARLEQUIN.jpg

Preparing for the sensible choices of a University Music Student...:lol:

EDIT; I realize that these arent new and i apologise for nothing!

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
I've been GAS'ing for the ARZ307. I've wanted a 7-string LP since I knew about LP's and 7-strings. I just have to weigh out whether or not it's worth selling my 1527 to get one. :shrug:

gulli05

Music/Guitar Addict
Reaction score
I've ordered me a left-handed ESP Horizon FR7, granted it's not a new model of 2011 but to many this model never got the audience it deserved since ESP never bothered to put it up on their international site ESP.com but it's on the website Electric Sound Products

But yeah, this model was introduced 2010 but I feel it deserves to be here anyway. :)

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction!

Any idea of what the street prices are on those? I definitely might be interested if I manage to sell some guitars

Sorry for the repost here. The list price of Ibanez Premium RG920Qm is 1267.99$$. But a quick google shows around 899 to 1000 $ price.
And for the Rg870 (Black) is 1056.65 $ LIST Soo considering they are both New models. A price difference of 300-400 $ is possible. If I'm not wrong then..the Price for the Rg870 should be around 600-700$.

Ibanez Rules is selling the RG920QMs for $900 with free shipping and the Bronze Level setup package, so you'll probably be able to get it for as little as $850 with just Incoming Inspection (just like Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, Sam Ash, etc.). The RG870 is looking to be $760 with the Bronze Level setup and free shipping, so it'll probably be as cheap as $700.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Most likely it will not happen as they start at $3k, but I would love to get a 7-string Strandberg with an EGS Pro tremolo.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Thinking about a purple premium Ibanez, but I will probably be going with something older unless I can play one first and really like it.

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
Was really planning to get a JPX but had a change of plans, let's see if I can save up for one by the end of the year. Although on the other hand, the thought of going custom has been intriguing me. So no new models for me it looks like :lol:

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
If anything, I'd like to have the Sam Totman signature STM2, and then pop a tremel-no in it.
I really don't care if it is a 6-string, it got almost all my desired specs correct, so dammit, I'll go B standard! :lol:

The ARZ307 is also moderately cool, so I'll take that if I have to get a 7.

')