What Pickup is this???

• Thread starter shoemaker27
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shoemaker27

Reaction score
Hi everybody, the guy that sold me my RG7620 told me that the guitar has blaze II, How I know if this is true?
I have the pickup in my hand It says dimarzio USA on the back, but nothing about the model.. Any clues?
here are the images:
Thanks guys!!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
If its the stock 7620 (It looks like, actual DiMarzios have the product number, I.E., DP793) On the back. this is a New 7.The only guitars to come with blazes are Universes.

shoemaker27

Reaction score
well the guy didnt tell me that those pickups came with the guitar, he told me that the guitar has a pair of blaze II. So my question is how to know what model of pickup is...

Thanks!!!

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
shoemaker27 said:
well the guy didnt tell me that those pickups came with the guitar, he told me that the guitar has a pair of blaze II. So my question is how to know what model of pickup is...

Thanks!!!
The model number (DP-whatever). If it has one, you can find it on DiMarzio's site, if it doesn't have one (like this one) it's a New7.

')