What pickups do the guys from Gojira use?

• Thread starter ibanez4lifesz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
:agreed:

He's been with Fender for awhile, working on new and artist pickups. He did Eric Johnson's too.

Fender has been at the pickup game for quite some time. It's not like these are no-names. :lol:

Of course they are not names, just not after market. I am sure they are quality pickups if they are in a guitar that is worth thousands of dollars

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
if you want an aftermarket pickup that can easily do gojira tones the entwistle hdn or dimarzio dsonic both do that kind of sound really well. plus the entwistle hdn is like 30$ new, can't beat that price.

I like the idea of these. I want that twangy glassy single coil sound, but it would look less ghetto to have it in humbucker size since it’s going in the neck position of my RG2550E

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
if you want an aftermarket pickup that can easily do gojira tones the entwistle hdn or dimarzio dsonic both do that kind of sound really well. plus the entwistle hdn is like 30$ new, can't beat that price.

I like the idea of these. I want that twangy glassy single coil sound, but it would look less ghetto to have it in humbucker size since it’s going in the neck position of my RG2550E

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
the hdn is a badass pickup for the price. I wish entwistle made 8 string pickups because I'd grab an 8 string hdn in a second.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Of course they are not names, just not after market. I am sure they are quality pickups if they are in a guitar that is worth thousands of dollars

Fender has been selling thier pickups "aftermarket" longer than most pickup manufacturers have existed. They might not be as common in certain parts of the internet, but they're quite popular.

')