What should I do for my 21st birthday?

• Thread starter GATA4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Well?

It's here on the 14th of next month, and I'm totally psyched out. If I'm going to get a huge party together, I need to start sending invites soon and make a F-book group (omghehebbq).

What do you think I should do?

(and, btw, I know what I should ON my 21st birthday, but not what I should do FOR it :cool:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Get wasted.
Do stupid shit.
Get more wasted.
Basically, Have a night you'll never remember for the rest of your life.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps I should have a saga-type birthday?

Continue it for multiple days? Find some variety of animal to sacrifice if need be?

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
I do particularly enjoy bananas, especially in the morning. Perhaps I will begin the day of my birthday by eating a banana, or two? I need some potassium before I get shfunky that night.

Skydiving, now that sounds awesome. There is a skydiving club here at my school...maybe I could coax them into letting me tag along FO FREE since it's my burfday.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
do what i did...get drunk, get laid, get in a fight, get out of jail, get drunk again then get laid again.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Haha they sure will Tree. Who knows, maybe some genetically double-muscled gorilla driving a go-kart will be on my tail and I will need a special way to get away from him. On another note, I will use them to treat my imminent hangover...whether they prove to be of any use or not.

So it looks like I need to smash at least one pyramid, possibly get in a fight, and cap it off by going to jail?

You know what would be the ultimate...have someone videotape my night so I can remember it, even though I didn't remember it :idea:

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Drink.

Drink your maternal fornicating ass off.

Drink until you won't want to drink again till your 45th birthday.

')