What should I do for my 21st birthday?

• Thread starter GATA4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
You're a Valentine's Day Baby as well?

Sucks, doesn't it?

Do something extreme that you've never done before (like skydiving). That way you will have an epic tale at the bar later that night as you get progressively shitfaced and/or talk attractive young-but-legal females out of their undergarments.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
You're a Valentine's Day Baby as well?

Sucks, doesn't it?

Do something extreme that you've never done before (like skydiving). That way you will have an epic tale at the bar later that night as you get progressively shitfaced and/or talk attractive young-but-legal females out of their undergarments.

Nude skydiving. While drunk. DO IT>:yesway:

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
Idea: Nude skydiving orgy. I invite all my friends and we orgy whilst skydiving and drinking. A party in the sky, if you will.

avenger

Reaction score
Do what I did. Recover from getting your wisdom teeth out and sleep through it. Metal.
oxycotin party eh? :lol:

Do whatever be random, dont be typical and have the "drunk party" go out adventure get hammered , go somewhere you have never been, meet some interesting person with a crazy tale.

Have fun and dont follow the typical "birthday" formula!

')