What Shredder Are You? (quiz)

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shredhead

Reaction score
I got Satch :fawk:
i just watched G3 live in denver and hes just awesome...check out Mystical patatoe head groove thing...that one handed sweep made my jaw drop :scream:

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rusty Cooley
You are Rusty Cooley! You are extremely fast at playing guitar. You are a very serious person when it comes to your carrer and you are very dedicated.
ehm64x.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's because we all pick the 7 string...

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
It's because we all pick the 7 string...

That's exactly what I thought. I had 1 point for a bunch of guys (including Rusty) and 2 points for Zakk Wylde and 2 points for Marty Friedman (and for some reason I came up as Marty Friedman). I'm sure my 1 point for Rusty came from the fact that I picked 7 string Ibanez. If I had picked one more different choice that got me one more point for Rusty, I'd have come up as him.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
I got "that annoying kid at Guitar Center who butchers 'Enter Sandman' with all of the amp's knobs on 10".

Just kidding, I got Rusty Cooley.

Why is Vai not on the list!?

-J

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Mine was fucking crazy.

Take the quiz: What Shredder Are You?
jake.jpg

Jake Skylyr
You are Jake Skylyr! You are extremely fast at playing guitar. FASTER THAN RUSTY COOLEY. You are a very serious person when it comes to your career and you are very dedicated. You speak twice as fast as you play, and you drive 10 times as fast as you speak. You have perfect pitch. You've also survived cancer, love to play nothing but Ibanez RG guitars, you need to record a fucking album, and you're an all-round swell guy.

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
res6.jpg

You are Joe Satriani! You like strange sounding melodies and you love to play the guitar.

Gee that makes sense, after all, I play quite a few of his tunes. I played "Always With You, Always With Me" at the last RMA Student Show!

I'm a big melody lovin' fool...anything unique just puts me in rapture...

kovachian

not banned at all
Reaction score
Says I'm Satriani but it's full of shit. I'm not any of those possible guys.

jakeskylyr

Reaction score
desertdweller said:
Mine was fucking crazy.

jake.jpg

Jake Skylyr
You are Jake Skylyr! You are extremely fast at playing guitar. FASTER THAN RUSTY COOLEY. You are a very serious person when it comes to your career and you are very dedicated. You speak twice as fast as you play, and you drive 10 times as fast as you speak. You have perfect pitch. You've also survived cancer, love to play nothing but Ibanez RG guitars, you need to record a fucking album, and you're an all-round swell guy.

I feel honored or something...I just now saw this! Fucking Hilarious! :lol:

Crazy as ever man... good times :D

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I am Satriani. Not a big surpise there. He's my biggest influence, as I've been coming to realize lately.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
res1.jpg

Rusty Cooley
You are Rusty Cooley! You are extremely fast at playing guitar. You are a very serious person when it comes to your carrer and you are very dedicated.

Riiight. I wish.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
hahah This thing is limited if you even put in 7 string you are Rusty :scratch:

I'd rather it have more obscure guys in it like Bret Garsed,Dave Sharman,Toshi Iseda,Stephan Forte',Tiny Tim,Rob Burton,Theodore Ziras,etc.... :wallbash:

')