What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Post em up :) Apologies if this has been done before.

This is a guilty pleasure <3

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score

I sometimes DJ for a chatroom on Camfrog..and I ALWAYS play this song. Now everyone in the room has this in their heads thanks to me. :lol: For extra effect, burn it to a cd and play it in the car, windows down, stereo blasted, especially with a car full of friends

KenAncients

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDs08ydnvHw&playnext_from=TL&videos=dKyOd7vNV2U

This song is about his gf of a long time being pregnant and not telling him. They're arguing in the car when she gets in a wreck and the baby dies. She tells him that she lost the baby, and that was the last thing she ever said to him. It was a year or two when he wrote this song about the incident and from the sound of it, he's pretty screwed up over it.

Murmel

Reaction score
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone...
Yeah, Taylor Swift.

blister7321

Reaction score
story of the year - take me back
the illusionist/ morphogenesis
end of the innocence
finding me (vertical horizon)

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score

This song is about his gf of a long time being pregnant and not telling him. They're arguing in the car when she gets in a wreck and the baby dies. She tells him that she lost the baby, and that was the last thing she ever said to him. It was a year or two when he wrote this song about the incident and from the sound of it, he's pretty screwed up over it.

This song is entirely too depressing.

EDIT: Ah, you bastard, you got this song stuck in my head :lol:

')