What Sticks do you use?

• Thread starter WaterWorkzz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drumzilla

Reaction score
Having spent many years working in music stores I've played pretty much every size, shape and brand out there and I settled on Promark 5A nylons in their 'natural' finish. I don't know if it's the way I play but after 8+ years with them I've never broken a tip. Something that happened with every other company I used. They've got a new dip out called Progrip that looks pretty decent. I've been considering switching to the 747 or the 737 but the length pushes the balance point further out so I'm not sure if they will give me better reach or I'll just end up choking up my grip. I've still got 8ish pairs left of the 5A's so I'll use those up before experimenting, so field testing the new dips will have to wait. How much would it suck to find the grail and end up staring at all that unused lumber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kerosian

Reaction score
Another Ahead user, Ahead 7a's. Love the durability and lightweight, feels good for flying fingers and doesn't slide in my hands. Backups are Vic Firth E5A's.

Drumzilla

Reaction score
Well, I fucked up and tried the Pro grip Pro mark sticks I mentioned and I'm sold. They are without a doubt the best grip stick I've seen yet.

Latest posts

')