What the fuck!?

• Thread starter Justin Bailey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DavyH

Elderly juvenile
Reaction score
That's a good take on the V shape - not as clumsy as a lot of them. Don't like the headstock that much, but otherwise not bad.

thecrazyfinn

Reaction score
Interesting, but I doubt it's real due to the Floyd. Parker's got a very good trem of their own that they use on all Parker trem-equipped guitars. The EMG's are also very odd for a Parker, they do passives and piezo's exclusively at the moment.

It's not a bad looking V though.

Justin Bailey

Reaction score
Interesting, but I doubt it's real due to the Floyd. Parker's got a very good trem of their own that they use on all Parker trem-equipped guitars. The EMG's are also very odd for a Parker, they do passives and piezo's exclusively at the moment.

It's not a bad looking V though.

It's a prototype. IE a testing bed for something new, different from what they've done, just because it doesnt have the proprietary parker bridge, or different pickups in no way means it isn't a Parker.

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
dont seem like a parker to me..

all their guitars use modern composites, fibres etc in their builds...

i can get them building a V shape but that none of that guitar has any of the Parker style at all..

also wasnt the hornet one of their old single cut parkers? why would they assign the same name to a V?

it looks very very fishy

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
just looking at the detailed pics now, look at the closeup of the fretboard, at the edge of the fretboard wood in between the fretwire, its ragged as hell, thatd never leave parker's shop. also notice in the shot showing the case, first of all, not a fitted case, its a standard gibson V case, and second of all, its a bolt on. i really don't think this is a parker at all, especially when they've used the hornet name in the past.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Geez, another company ripping off the Vixen? I'll have to show this to Bernie, should be good for some laughs.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
doesn't look like a vixen too me, doesn't have the god-awful curved outside :lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
doesn't look like a vixen too me, doesn't have the god-awful curved outside :lol:

Jeff, it's an obvious derivative of that, even if they changed things a bit. I think that thing is hideous and the Vixens are awesome, but I guess not everyone will agree :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
full.jpg

That's how it's done :fawk:

lctdmf

Reaction score
Anyone catch how the description says "All gold hardware"? When in fact it's all black?

Just thought I would point that out for fun :)

')