What was your first album (cd, cassette, vinyl, etc) purchase?

• Thread starter Nats
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mustang-monk

Reaction score
in bradfrod trying to writea dissertation at the l
it might have been Chef aid the south park album, or limp bizkit cause i was a tool, that bought it just cos everyone else at school was like woooahz bizkits OMG a swearz. though looking back rollin is a hilarious song. It might have been a smurfs cd tho.

On cassett it was some timmy mallet thing. i was definatly obsessed with this guy.

timmy.jpg

Edit: it was this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itsy_Bitsy_Teenie_Weenie_Yellow_Polka_Dot_Bikini but the one that timmy mallet did

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
2 unlimited - No limits :D

2_Unlimited_No_Limits_cover.jpg

i was 10, it was a 20min bike ride one way to get to the record store, and i crashed on the way home :lol: was totally worth it tho.

the first rock album i bought was GnR's Use Your Illusion II a year later or so.

Guns-N&

the first metal album i bought was Metallica's Black Album another year later or so.

black_album.jpg

Sindwulf

Reaction score
My very first CD was RHCP's Uplift Mofo Party Plan. Decent album but strange that I seldom heard anyone speak about it.

I don't remember buying any cassetts for myself, I usually listening to my friends'.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Pokemon Soundtrack

It was 2 be a Master os some shit like that :lol:

JeddyH

Reaction score
Tape: Pretty sure it was Lenny Kravitz's Are you gonna go my way or RATM's Killing in the Name single with Darkness and Clear the lane also on it.

CD: Thinking...I think it was Bomfunk Mc's In Stereo, no way I regret buying that, solid album if your into that kind of thing

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
When i was young I remember getting a cassette player and the first tape I got was Billy joels greatest hits. Then the first cd i ever bought was no control by bad religion. Both are pretty solid albums.

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Cassette: The Presidents of the United States of Americs - s/t
Before then, i prety much listened to whatever was in my dad's collection

')