What would you do with 200 trillion dollars?

• Thread starter Naren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
After buying North and South America, I would build a doomsday weapon to blow up the sun. :yesway:

What about you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
Destabilize the world economy.

Seriously, that's what would happen.

A few things I could think of possibly going around that would be starting some kind of super-project. Maybe lay down the framework for the beginning of a Dyson Swarm. I don't think $200T would be enough to even really lay down the beginnings of a Dyson Shell, so a swarm it is. :shrug:

Given that, however, I think $200T might be enough to make Earth a Type I civilization. I just wonder what the massive inflation would do to the economy.

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'd intentionally go out and try to do that, but rather, if one individual had $200T, it would happen regardless of whether he wanted it or not. I mean, really, what can you do with $200T to not screw up the world economy? Keep it in the bank? Interest payments on 200e12 dollars would be like 200e10.

I suppose you could start your own bank, but your own massive assets would likely absolutely destroy any competition in the sector.

It seems to me the most likely solution is, as I said earlier, start the construction of a megastructure. Sure, all the wages and purchase of raw materials and the like would cause massive inflation, but what else can you do? Plus, that way, you're paving the way for essentially free energy.

Of course I'd do everything I said in the $200 million thread, but I mean, holy shit, $200 million is a drop in a bucket the size of Jupiter.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'd intentionally go out and try to do that, but rather, if one individual had $200T, it would happen regardless of whether he wanted it or not.

And I'm saying that's totally awesome. :metal:

:lol:

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
id probably get a giant space laser and write stitch is gay on the moon :shrug: or draw a giant picture of goatse on N America just to offend people, im nice like that you see :lol:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

Put money in bussines............order a killers for all Ukrainian politicans and live till death without work. :shrug:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd buy two things:
1). A new toy for Boobers cat.

2). NASA... Off to Mars we go!:metal:

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
oh actually! id get a private army and make them all look like storm troopers, i mean id look like a fucking dork but i could just get them to uncle Ben and aunt Beru anyone that says so :squint:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
oh actually! id get a private army and make them all look like storm troopers, i mean id look like a fucking dork but i could just get them to uncle Ben and aunt Beru anyone that says so :squint:

:agreed: Awesome idea.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´d release albums... and own lots of guitars... and have a nice and huge fortress.like house, with a tunnel that lead into my underwater hideout... yeh!

i´d probably have lots of floors under ground-level too, at least 3 floors below ground... and that´s where my studio space would be! :p

and then i´d have like 3 floors aboveground too...

i´d have cleaning personell, 6 floors is a shitload of floors!

i´d give every floor it´s own purpose, like... a kitchen/tv-floor, a chillaxin´/sleeping floor, a gaming/internet floor, a band-practise floor, a bathroom floor, and then my music-making floor... i´d have the highest insane quality studio monitors ever, anchored into the bedrock... thinking about it i´d like two more floors: band practice/gigs floor, and *gear-storage* floor! :p

also, i´d eat alot :p

AND i´d have like 4 cats!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I dunno what :lol:

I'd research to be able to build myself new bodies and switch my consciousness between them :agreed:

')