What would you do with 200 trillion dollars?

• Thread starter Naren
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohmanthisiscool

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Bulid a castle and fill it with guitars and amps. oh and 3 chicks at the same time (I like odd numbers JJ, not trying to top you :) )

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I dunno what :lol:

I'd research to be able to build myself new bodies and switch my consciousness between them :agreed:

Now there's what I'm talking about. :agreed:

With 200 trillion dollars, I'm sure you could buy immortality and probably have another 180 trillion dollars left over afterwards.

oh and 3 chicks at the same time (I like odd numbers JJ, not trying to top you :) )

You could probably do that for like $300. :lol:

I would buy a planet..

Made of....

ENGL's :metal:

You might have to build it yourself, seeing as no such planet exists. And, considering there isn't enough plastic, metal, rubber, and glass on the Earth to make a planet out of ENGLs, you might have to formulate a plan to get the resources from somewhere else. There might be enough in our solar system, but I'd have to check on that. My secretary will get back with you on Monday.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd buy some really nice socks, like thick ones that keep my ankles warm. A lot of Caterpillar boots, an orange balloon (for company) and an underwater fortress.:cool:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´d fund space research... so i could go to space... and also so the human race could get their ass moving on the space research front, we gotta find aliens, we gotta spread to other galaxies, we need to find ways to get off earth before the sun dies... lotsa shit needs happening! :p

and i would invest in the removal of religion in favour of science, cuz i´m a dick :D

wes225

Banned
Reaction score
i'd buy every item on guitar center.com in every configuration and color...twice

then order like 50 custom shop jacksons/ESP's/B.C.Rich/Ran

THEN id buy me a big house with a full studio. gear and all.
500 Car Garage
500 Cars.

Build Me A Huge Stage in the Backyard and hold a frree 7 day meetal festival.

pay kerry king n jeff hanneman to give me guitar lessons.

. give 1 trillion to charity.

start up a guitar company called "badass cheap Guitar Co." and sell 6k+ Guitars for ten bucks

shred up 100$ bills and put them in my food.

i caNt think odf anything else

oh yeah. Build a new Country in the ocean and call it Mcshreddia . lol

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i would totally buy a little island for myself... that would be awesome! :p

thinking about it, i could probably fix everything that´s wrong with the world as we know it...

wes225

Banned
Reaction score
i would totally buy a little island for myself... that would be awesome! :p

thinking about it, i could probably fix everything that´s wrong with the world as we know it...
yeah. end the war. blow up china and iraq. then buy other countrys and make them alllies with USA so theres no-one bombing eachother. build a huge metal box the size of hawaii in the ocean and put any law breakers in there, so they can die

Abhorred

Reaction score
I would buy a planet..

Made of....

ENGL's :metal:

It'd look pretty, maybe even attract some stars, but its internals would be pretty poorly assembled and it would likely break on the transit into the sky. :erk:

put arrested development back on the air

:yesway: Now we're cooking with gas!

All this talk is getting me excited - taste the happy.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
I would do everything I said I would do with 200 million except now it would be a million times cooler. :agreed:

Also I would clone Dita Von Teese so I could drill Dita Von Teese without having to think "God she fucked Marilyn Manson".

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
naren! dont stray from the path of :doomsdaydevicin': ! it's a trap!

also getting a planet made of ENGL's made me think of the hitchhikers guide, where the loudest band in the universe had to play on the moon not to kill everyone or how it was (been some years since i read it) :lol:

that would seriously be a fantastic idea. rebuild the moon to a huge amp and have a metal concert for the entire earth. that would make history, also it'd be quite the publicity stunt.

i'd leave it to the scientists to figure out how and where i would be while playing tho :scratch:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
id probably get a giant space laser and write stitch is gay on the moon :shrug: or draw a giant picture of goatse on N America just to offend people, im nice like that you see :lol:

:squint:

...probably save for a bit and order a conklin

:rofl:

I'd buy some really nice socks, like thick ones that keep my ankles warm. A lot of Caterpillar boots, an orange balloon (for company) and an underwater fortress.:cool:

:rofl:

Call me biased, but the Brit humour in this thread has me in fucking stitches. :lol:

Luan

Reaction score
I would buy guitars man, of course!
I would buy Ibanez, not a guitar, but the brand :lol:
I would kill bush.
Dunno what more

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
First of all, I'd get me the EBMM Petrucci Sig:lol:. Then I'd share my monies with my homies and blow up some shit. I mean, with 200 trillion freaking dollars, you theoretically (not practically) own everyone's lives and homes. Then, I'd clone myself and instruct my clone to keep cloning myself/himself for 1000 years using the rest of tha monies. Then, I'd create a pocket dimension to live in and 'wait' for 1000 years and witness the way 'my' appearance has changed through the countless cloning procedures. Who the hell WOULDN'T want to try that?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep $1T for myself
Give $1T to each of my close family and friends.
Give $100T to various charities and "do gooder" organizations.
Burn the rest.

')