What you doing for Halloween?

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Was this for the "Other hobbies" thread? ;).

That was the joke, yes.

As for me - probably wearing little clothing and getting drunk around town so that I don't notice how fucking cold it will be.

I'm going to assume you mean clothes that is literally little, instead of scant, because some long haired drunk guy running around town in a tiny tuxedo is an amusing idea.

Reaction score
I'm going to assume you mean clothes that is literally little, instead of scant, because some long haired drunk guy running around town in a tiny tuxedo is an amusing idea.

....Looks like I'll be heading to the kids section of the costume store this year!

Dan

Reaction score
The same thing i do every night....

Pinky+and+the+Brain+Pictures.jpg

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
nothing. but the neighbors have done a cool job decorating. there's a big inflatable homer in a skeleton suit just outside the door. funny stuff. :D

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
I have surgery schedules for the 27th so probably recovering.... :lol:

Same here though its scheduled for the 17th. Gonna be on crutches. Not answering the door for no ghosts, ghouls, zombies, or the big bad wolf no matter how he threatens to blow my house down.

Dvaienat

Reaction score
I'm going to do nothing, just carry on with a normal day. And avoid answering the door to annoying neighbourhood children demanding sweets and money. What a cynic I am :lol:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Probably a whole lot of nothing. Hoping to get some booty, but that's really not different than any other day.

Nimgoble

Wound tight
Reaction score
Dressing as Tinker Bell. GF is going as Peter Pan. No idea what we're dressing the kid up as, yet.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
I'm dressing up as BILLY MAYES! :D

NO idea what i'll be doing though, I know i'll be hanging out with friends, we will probably go through the woods looking for the old satanic church again...

')