What you doing for Halloween?

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Curious as to what we're all doing for Halloween this year.
Now I may get some heat for this but it's all for kicks. I want to dress up like Paulie D from Jersey Shore and just make fun of it all day :lol:. Going trick or treating while fist pumping :rofl:, That or get one of those spiders from work that come down when you clap, have my camera hidden and laugh my ass off a those who come to my house... Hmmm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I get my cast off the day before halloween. So I think I am going to celebrate by actually going out with my friends and being able to drive again. I am dressing as quailman from doug. I really wont be able to do shit because I still cant move well at all (muscle atrophy), but seeing everybody and hanging out should be fun.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
I get my cast off the day before halloween. So I think I am going to celebrate by actually going out with my friends and being able to drive again. I am dressing as quailman from doug. I really wont be able to do shit because I still cant move well at all (muscle atrophy), but seeing everybody and hanging out should be fun.

Feel better man!

Blind Theory

Reaction score
I am going to be pissed off.:lol: Having three terriers that bark when the neighbor gets out of their fucking car so having the door bell ring with strange people is going to suck. On top of that...maybe blast The Black Dahlia Murder's album Ritual to make the mood of the night exponentially more bad ass. FUCK YEAH!:hbang:

samincolour

Sweaty fox.
Reaction score
Putting on an all day halloween show! Bands, fancy dress and then get tanked on Jagermeister and Sambuca all night. So stoked

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Movie marathon - it's free and I can do it on my own :lol:

Island of Lost Souls
Masque of the Red Death
The Scarlet Claw
The Haunting (1963)

Not sure on the others but definitely "retro" Halloween :)

')