What's that one little piece of gear you can't live without?

• Thread starter kingpinMS3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Awfulwaffle

Reaction score
2mm_2.jpg

No shit, not even exagerating one bit, I reckon this little fucker and my picking attack is where all my heaviness comes from. If I ever play with a pick that isnt one of these, all the balls just dissappear

Hell yeah, x2 . I will never use another pick.

Also, my Behringer (yeah yeah) Feedback Destroyer Pro
Buy Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer Pro Feedback Suppressor/Parametric EQ | Feedback Suppression | Musician's Friend

I like my gain high (8 on my 6505+), so squealing during mutes was always a problem for me live. No more with this guy. Just turn my rig on, let it feed back for a bit and deploy 5 or 6 filters, and voila!, silent gittar with no noticeable tone loss.

Razorgrin

Reaction score
I like my gain high (8 on my 6505+), so squealing during mutes was always a problem for me live. No more with this guy. Just turn my rig on, let it feed back for a bit and deploy 5 or 6 filters, and voila!, silent gittar with no noticeable tone loss.
Sames. I gotta get me one of those!

My answer is my sack o' Dunlop Tortex 1.14s! Somebody told me once they were discontinuing them, so I ran out and bought every one my local music stores had. Ten years later, Dunlop still churns 'em out by the bajillion and I feel a bit silly, but at least I'll never run out of my favorite pick.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Celestion Vintage 30s! I don't care about what anybody says about them being too harsh or bright, they are great! Ironically and hypocritically, I'm using a mix of 30's and G12Ts that I think is permanent...but a 412 cab with Mix > V30 > G12T in my opinion.

and 1meg pots. I actually can probably live with out them, I just won't ever think about using anything else anymore.

I don't ever think I'll part with my Digitech Bad Monkey, RGT42, or RG8470 (this one has alot of sentimental value).

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
my wireless and Ibanez Weeping Demon for live... I use the demon as a low pass filter rather than a wah gives a really aggressive sweep sound

VectorSchecter

|\|()()|3
Reaction score
What the fuck? How has no one mentioned the POD X3 by Line 6. I fucking love that thing. It's just godly!:bowdown:

Rashputin

Reaction score
  • Jazz III
  • Decent strings with some tension
  • Cut fingernails on my left (cant play worth "#¤"#¤ with long fingernails)

Latest posts

')