What's the Biggest Band you have played with?

• Thread starter Mysticlamp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sebby123

Banned
Reaction score
Thursday, Four years Strong, Cancer Bats and bring me the horizon. We were the opening band for taste of chaos LA 3 years back.
Warped tour doesnt count? I dont remember half of the bands on that line up.
And My american heart.
We werent a very heavy band...

steve1

Reaction score
I think Chaosanct and Zico Chain are the only two bands that I've played with that people might have heard of.

Didn't get to see Chaosanct because it was my bassists birthday and he arranged to meet up with some people and I was obliged to go with him.

i fell asleep during Zico Chains set, and was woken up by one of them shouting "oh my god there's a guy asleep, aren't we loud enough?" I hadn't slept for 2 days and our set exhausted me.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
Godhead in 2003 - it was my first show with my then new band and I've played with a bunch of local bands until I got a career in 2006. I miss the stage :/.

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
As Blood Runs Black, Sleeping Giant, Stick To Your Guns, Bleeding Through, and A Static Lullaby

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Do festivals count? If so, I've played with Decapitated, Krisiun, Gorgasm(singer is wearing our shirt sometimes), Vital Remains.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Do festivals count? If so, I've played with Decapitated, Krisiun, Gorgasm(singer is wearing our shirt sometimes), Vital Remains.

I would say sharing the same stage counts as 'playing with'. Being on a festival that huge bands have played doesn't really mean a lot, otherwise I would've listed Behemoth, Gojira, Fear Factory, Obituary, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Bloodbath, Opeth and Meshuggah. ;)

Joelan

Ukulele Shredder
Reaction score
None too big yet, but I'll be sharing the stage with Dead Letter Circus in a couple of weeks. Pretty stoked!

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Conducting from the grave, scale the summit, the contortionist, rings of saturn, volumes and structures

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Did a tour with Rolo Tomassi back when they were all like 15/16. As far as I know that's been about it... so far, haha.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Since I've joined, Shroud of Bereavement has played on the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival in 2009, and we were direct support for Woods of Ypres in March. Before I joined, they'd played with Katatonia, and a number of other bands on the Heathen Crusade festivals.

Recently Vacated Graves: True Zombie Metal has opened for Cryptopsy when Lord Worm had re-joined for a while.

Shub-Niggurath

Wish it was the 80s
Reaction score
Just found out my band will be support for Napalm Death when they play in december! :metal: Other than that, we recently supported Animals as Leaders and have a slot on the Suffokate / King Conquer show on Nov 20th

Chris Migdalski

Reaction score
When I used to own my 90' UV777 neon green Universe as my main axe and my 96' with green dot reissued universe my band opened for quit a few bands

1) Cannibal Corpse in Tallahassee, Florida 2001
2) Lamb of God in Raleigh, North Carolina, 2002
3) Monstrosity in Port st.Lucie,Tampa and Orlando Florida
4) Mastodon a few times
5) Origin - I think 5x? including a back yard BBQ house party in Melbourne, Florida
6) Dying Fetus - I lost count?:shred:
oh ya and Hate Eternal!!!!
what I can remember of the top of my Cranium...then I converted to Ibanez 8 string back in 08 and its as we have been cursed nothing nada zip... so I recently sold my 2 unverses and considering my ibby 8 too but i did order an 8 string invader by RAN....who knows maybe will actually be sooner or later the Ran will show up (been 6 months since I ordered it) and hopefully my curse will be lifted and we will be able to actually get out and play again

')