What's the Biggest Band you have played with?

• Thread starter Mysticlamp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chronocide

Total Grind Hell
Reaction score
I played at Glastonbury a couple years. So Radiohead and R.E.M amongst others, but it doesn't exactly count :lol:

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Great Scott, ESTK exists this long?, i remember vaguely when i started playing i worshipped the demo version of darling (and was subsequently disappointed by the album version).

We played in a Laser Tag arena in Gilbert. I think there is only one member left of the original band that played that night.

Fixed that for you.
Shut up Derrek!

fwd0120

Bipedal Hominid
Reaction score
Not sure what exactly qualifies... But I jammed with the guys at the last jemfest. Lots of super talented dudes there (looks @angelvivaldi muwhahaha)! In one jam in particular (the on-stage one) I was with Brev Sullivan, the son of Ira Sullivan and totally rocks the Miami scene. And Steve Vai was in the room, so he would've heard it.

robzuki

Reaction score
Periphery, Textures, The Contortionist, The Human Abstract ( FRAK THE GODS Tour)
Oh and once i played in a show before Kenny G. That was badass

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
The biggest bands I've played with are the ones I try to play along to during forever alone time in my room. :(

mother fucker! you made me spill my old coffee on my keyboard from laughing lol :lol:

but you and me man. same here haha

DraggAmps

Reaction score
August Burns Red, Oh, Sleeper, and Sky Eats Airplane were probably the biggest. Hard to remember. Underoath, Killswitch Engage, and Unearth were all probably bigger bands, at least at one time. We also played a lot of festivals and stuff with Christian bands that I don't know very well but are probably considered much bigger within their niche or in other parts of the world.

Reaction score
My band Blessed By Death got to play Summer Slaughter Tour in august with The Black Dahlia Murder, WhiteChapel, As Blood Runs Black, Within The Ruins, Six Feet Under, PowerGlove, Kingdom of Sorrow, Darkest Hour, Dying Fetus, Fleshgod Apocalypse, and Oceano. Two weeks later we played a death metal festival with Cemetery Rapist, Abominant, and Of Abysmal Descent! If you're into brutal and melodic death metal, check us out! :D Blessed By Death | Facebook

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score
I played with Iron Maiden twice, and then with Motorhead, The Devin Towsend Project, Mastodon and Pro-Pain.

abyss258

Reaction score
Hmm.... Kamelot, Symphony X, Nevermore, Hammerfall, Steven Adler, Sabaton. I think that's about it. Primal Fear?.. Yeah, that's it!

alex103188

Reaction score
Near the end of september this year my band opened for periphery on the Frak the Gods tour thats still up on the top right hand corner of this forum haha.

Other than that... the hardcore band It Prevails. Super chill guys.

Divinehippie

ESaD ;)
Reaction score
The acacia strain, hatebreed, thy will be done, and crowbar on the 2010 stillborn fest. it was fucking crazy!

')