What's the Biggest Band you have played with?

• Thread starter Mysticlamp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Opeth666

Reaction score
Arsis, ThisMeansYou, BellaMorte, Darkest Hour, Gwar, Lamb Of God, Navel, Under The Flood, As I Lay Dying, Poison The Well, and Betheldiegn

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
Metal/Rock: Lillasyster (swedish band who's gained a lot of recognition the past years, earlier they were called LOK)

Hardcore/Punk: Sista Sekunden, AYS, Goldust and loads of other well-known underground hardcore acts!

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Opened for Chthonic back when I was in a blackened death metal band. I was 15/16 at the time?

Kristianx510

Reaction score
My old band's first show was with Murder Death Kill, For The Fallen Dreams, Hundredth, Thick As Blood, In The Midst of Lions, and Bury Your Dead. That was a truly unbelievable day for me.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
This is still sort-of secret and not confirmed yet, so I'm not gonna name names, but I'm gonna put it out anyway so I can ask you guys to cross your fingers for me.

This coming Autumn, my new Grind band might be suppporting one of our biggest inspirations, and the very band that got me into Grind. Oh God I hope this goes through!

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
First two letters are correct, but it's not Napalm Death.
That would make me shit my pants with glee too though. Fuckin' legends, those guys.

')