Whats the WORST band name you can come up with?

• Thread starter Alex Kenivel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Between The Buried And Me

Seriously? A major grammatical error in the name of your ....ing band?

Some other guy already beat me to it, but I just want to reiterate to make you feel bad because you've probably been spreading heinous lie based on your lack of English language knowledge for years.

The grammatical rules of English are based on Latin, and I is used in the nominative case (otherwise known as the subject, and sometimes used for the predicate nominative (answering the phone: "It is I.")) . Nouns appearing within a prepositional phrase are in the ablative case, which is 'me'. We don't talk about cases much in English because they basically only affect pronouns, but they do exist to some extent, and when you're using any sort of preposition (in, on, around, near, between)you need to be writing 'me', not 'I'.

Also, as far as the worst band name I'm pretty sure Destiny Potato has got it covered. And any band that uses a number in place of a letter.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Vaginal Discharge Smoothie

i_frew_up.jpg

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I think to find the worst band name ever, you have to start a thread that is titled something along these lines> "Help name my band!"

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
^fact.

Some of the funniest/worst band names I've seen came from a "name my band" thread

Barney Rubble and the Cunt Stubble

Uncle Daddy and the Family Secret

Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake

Discoqueen

Dang tootin
Reaction score
Me and my friends used to muse over joke band names...

Noun the Verb
Fetal Tragedy
Just Joshin' (for my friend Josh's solo project)
March of the Heidlbergenses

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

')