What's up guys

• Thread starter ironkoijak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ironkoijak

Reaction score
Hey guys just joined and wanted to say hello. I've been playing guitar about 7 years, been playing 7 string for almost 3 now. Only had one band, our drummer could do some crazy stuff but had no discipline, so every show we played was nerve racking. I've been dying to get a band together again, but I've never had good luck finding other musicians after that. I just moved to MA about 6 months ago, so hopefully I'll have some better luck here. For now I write and record with Acid 6 and Fruity Loops software.

Some of my favorite bands are Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Tool, Thrice, Nevermore, CKY...

I'm a huge Ibanez guy...:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
:welcome:

Hey look! It's another Cky fan! I'm not alone! :lol:

I'm also a huge Ibanez fan.

mkchow

Reaction score
Some of my favorite bands are Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Tool, Thrice, Nevermore, CKY...

I'm a huge Ibanez guy...:hbang:

Hey,

I´ve been playing for about 7 years too and to `comemorate` that I decided to take the jump into the 7-string world. Gonna get myself an Ibanez RG7321 next weekend.

Does Killswitch ever play with 7-strings ? I hadn't noticed :p

')