What's you guys' personality type?

• Thread starter Dominoes282
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
ISTJ....Yep that all sounds about right for me.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Apparently according to my friend who showed the test to me a couple years ago I had registered as INTJ. So the N flipped.

piggins411

Reaction score
ENTJ for me, but some of the questions would have to be answered on a case-by-case basis to be accurate

Reaction score
I don't buy into these things, I usually get either INTJ, ENTJ or ENTP.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
ISFP. as my lady says, "He looks like a total badass, but the funny thing is, he's actually a total sweetheart"

Jzbass25

Reaction score
I'm between ISTJ and INTJ but I try to not be an asshole when I realize I'm being one (Can be hard when I have a migraine so I try and not interact much if I have one, or if I'm in postdrome or prodrome). Also I start going over to the extraversion side depending on situation or if I get comfortable. I sorta flip between being the life of the party or the guy who never wants to go to the party. (edit: not saying I'm really the life of the party like I'm some coolguy though, just using broad examples =P)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
ENFJ. I finally did the long boring test today. I guess that's about right for me. But I can see how this could swing one way or another depending on the situation. Some of the questions I think are better suited to having someone ELSE evaluate the person.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
ENFJ. I finally did the long boring test today. I guess that's about right for me. But I can see how this could swing one way or another depending on the situation. Some of the questions I think are better suited to having someone ELSE evaluate the person.

Of course, then it is biased to what the other person gets to observe.

But people are mutable too and do change based on circumstance, so while it deserves a bit of credit IMO it's certainly not hard and fast.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Of course, then it is biased to what the other person gets to observe.

Ah, good point! It's going to be relative no matter what.

There's this other test called DISC which I took one time, and this one shows what your actual personality is, and what your personality is at work, iirc. It was cool, because you could see the discrepancy between what you are and what you have to be on the job. Anyone else do one of those?

Latest posts

')