Whats your favorite food

• Thread starter Wolfpack76
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I mean a real, good Tiramisu nice restaurant-style. Not the shit you find in grocery stores.
It has alcohol, you should like it! :D

We actually have very good Italian restaraunts down here ;) I just don't care for the main flavors in Tiamisu ie: Coffee and custard. :shrug:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
We actually have very good Italian restaraunts down here ;) I just don't care for the main flavors in Tiamisu ie: Coffee and custard. :shrug:

Coffee and custard! Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis! Try Rum and Mascarpone.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Coffee and custard! Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis! Try Rum and Mascarpone.

I prefer amaretto in mine, but yeah, done right it's decadent. :metal:

I've yet to master (or even try) doing it myself, though I do a dessert called semifreddo al cioccolato that also employs the marscapone, hand whipped cream, with touches of semisweet chocolate, espresso, and marsala wine that is equally as awesome. Its a one shot at a time kinda deal though, you combine the ingredients, whip it up and then it sets in the freezer for a set amount of time, not much more, not much less... then you have to garnish and eat it. :yum:

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
A Garibaldi's pizza with pepperoni onions and green peppers.
Tastes epic the day after served cold with some OJ.

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Indian food, and Italian food...Liking of one of them is in the genes :)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What a weird thread bump. :rolleyes:

Fine, chicken wings or sesame chicken.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
That's a pretty good one. I had that a few days ago.

My favorite would be sushi. Second place would probably be quesadillas (specifically chicken quesadillas with jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, fresh lettace, tomatos, and onions, and so on). Third place would probably be pizza, like the original poster. Fourth place would be tonkatsu and chicken katsu (since they're basically just chicken and pork versions of the same thing). And fifth place would probably be tenpura (my favorites being shrimp, green peppers, and this white fish that I don't know what they call in English).

I guess I like all of those so much that I couldn't just pick one... but sushi probably has that spot.... which means... I did pick one. :wallbang:

Sushi is definitely on my top list as well but probably in the second or third place spot (It's impossibly for me to entirely love a food that I make all day everyday). What's the Nihongo name for the whitefish?

What a weird thread bump. :rolleyes:

Fine, chicken wings or sesame chicken.

Dude you should come get sushi at my work sometime.

')