Whats your favorite guitarshape?

• Thread starter Seedawakener
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Funny, I actually prefer Strats for sitting in front of the TV or computer. They tend to stay put when you're typing and channel flipping, rather than falling over like a V does. Plus, the lower wing of a V gets in the way on the couch, while a Strat does not.

I love how a V hangs and makes classical position easier. This is exactly why I don't like it for just lounging around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I used to be big into Vs until I owned a few, never liked them as far as sitting down practicing, but I love the looks of them and the comfort of them while standing and playing. :yesway:

Nats

Reaction score
in general, double cutaways. i will never buy a single cutaway guitar probably ever. even more specific, the Saber. i love my s7. most comfortable guitar i've ever played

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Funny, I actually prefer Strats for sitting in front of the TV or computer. They tend to stay put when you're typing and channel flipping, rather than falling over like a V does. Plus, the lower wing of a V gets in the way on the couch, while a Strat does not.

I love how a V hangs and makes classical position easier. This is exactly why I don't like it for just lounging around.
Ah that makes sense, I always sit on the edge of a chair when playing so it's all the same to me.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
The F-Body :metal: :hbang:

f255.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
well since you asked nicely, here are some more:

5065_1.jpg

1231_4.jpg

1230_1.jpg

1229_1.jpg

1228_1.jpg

1227_1.jpg

1226_1.jpg

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
any super strat is good in my books, although the RG has always been the best looking one for me with the S coming in a close second :metal:

Makelele

Reaction score
Ibanez S and R (Radius, I guess the JS shape is the same), Jackson King V, RR and Kelly.

musicboyy

Reaction score
Super-Strats in general...however, the Carvin shape is probably my favorite. Always liked Warlocks too.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Jackson RR
Kelly/Explorer
Super Strat
Star
Les Paul
PRS with small neck heels.

')