What's your holiday gear haul?

• Thread starter celticelk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sephael

Divine Paradøx
Contributor
Reaction score
not a lot but I'm enjoying it:
12string.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Got a La Patrie classical guitar. Dig the hell out of it, but will return it because I want an 8 string. My bro, being the badass he is, got me an MXR Phase 90. Again, will exchange that because I have one :wub: and will probably get a OCD or other assorted, totally impractical noise makin' effect.

SammerX

Reaction score
B0tXq.jpg

Got a TS9, Satchurator, and 2 DiMarzio cables (both the same color as pictured)... Loving it. (Also pictured: my dusty HD500)

The TS9 has pretty amazing dynamics; I love how even when it is cranked up I can still get a clean sound if I pick real soft.

The Satchurator really lives up to its name. Sounds fantastic through the clean channel of my HT-20 combo. I have played around with the settings a bit and I haven't been able to get a bad sound out of it yet. The pedal manages to have some huge in your face distortion, but I don't find it to get too compressed so it retains the dynamics and openness that I like.

So far I've tried my RG550 (stock pickups) and RG7621 (with EVOs) and both pedals have worked really well with them.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Santa brought me goodies in the form of awesome craigslist finds... Randall RM100 2x12 combo, two KH modules to go in said Randall, a TC Flashback delay, and a Kirk Hammett Wah for $20. Might as well make it a full blown fanboy MetalliChristmas and pick up the ESP KH-2 that popped up a few days ago lol.

goatLuke

ss.org Noob
Reaction score
kind of knew it was coming but today I got to see with my eyes. My wife bought me the complete mac mini recording studio. I guess ill have to be nice to her for a while :bowdown:. Got a $100 GC gift card too think thatll go towards a set of decent monitors.

ST3MOCON

Reaction score
I got a bunch of bills! Not dollar bills either! The bills you use dollar bills to make go away till next month x)

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
Today I got some Schaller locking tuners for my COW-7, I got a new EMG 81-7 for it, Got a few bulk pack of picks; Planet Waves Black Ice, and Dunlop Max grip nylon jazz III's, and a few other awesome odds and ends. I got new saddles for my old TRS-7PRO trem baseplate, which I was going to fix and route the COW-7 out for it, But I decided not to, so I'm going to return the saddles and buy a much needed hard case for my RR, and a morley bad horsie 2.

Hirschberger

Gear Junkie
Reaction score
Well, it's gonna be more of an "extended holiday" gear haul, as I have nothing yet, but all of these are (hopefully) coming in the near future:

- AxeFX II (Got my coupon, on the way now!)
- 2 Mackie MR5 Studio Monitors
- Akai Pro MPK Mini (MIDI Keyboard, can't really afford a better one, unless someone is gonna suggest one)
- Logic Studio and Superior Drummer 2.0 (Probably going to try to buy these, but just because I don't want to torrent them. Who knows, I might end up doing that, this is going to cost me a lot of money).

Bevo

Reaction score
I got for my GF and daughter..
Engagement ring
2004 Nissan Altima 3.5SE
Braces
Computers, home and laptop
And a bunch of stuff for all the extended family.

I got a bottle of Bushmills and it's all I wanted!

Spinedriver

Reaction score
I went out to pick up some take out and happened upon a pawn shop having a '50% off everything in the store' sale. So, i ended up leaving with a Squier p/j bass for $105. It had a little bit of dust around the pickups but other than that, it's almost like new.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Didn't get much, just one of these.

p19467h-321592362e16215ab0df54d7dc17f01b.jpg

But I've been trying to get a better delay for awhile. My Dano only has 600ms, and I needed more. :lol:

Demiurge

Reaction score
As hoped, got a Korg Monotron and MXR Blue Box. Together, they make ridiculous, droning, satanic noise.

celticelk

Reaction score
Addendum: my EHX SMMH just went on the fritz, so I took the opportunity to order an Eventide TimeFactor, and a couple of expression pedals. Now I need a MIDI clock master controller to sync the M5, the TimeFactor, and the Slicer to a single beat....

EDIT: Never mind that last - the TimeFactor will output MIDI Clock based on its tapped tempo. Rawk!

Underworld

Reaction score
Addendum : I finaly bought an HT-5, should be here in 2 weeks. I also preordered an EVH 5150 III mini! Hell Yeah!

')