What's your holiday gear haul?

• Thread starter celticelk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

texshred777

Reaction score
Mesa Nomad 45 212.

:shred:

May get an A/B switch so my Fender will be all cleans, the Mesa for 3 different levels of dirt.

Miklagaard

Reaction score
i bought my self a pack of jazz III's and considered getting new strings but i was hunger and lunch seemed like a better investment (yeah im that broke atm)

Slamp

Reaction score
I've bought myself a nescafe dolce gusto coffee maker, ordered a 72527 black flame pendulum, and ordered a dovo straight razor kit.
(after reading the straight razor thread of course:lol:)

I don't expect to get anything music related for christmas though, just have to wait and see:)

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
Being single and no kids there will be no Christmas gear here. Topped off with being out on medical leave I've decided to make paying down bills/loans/CC debt top priority. I'll spoil myself later next year.

wlfers

Reaction score
:agreed:I think I'm going a bit overboard for my budget... But VHT GP3 and whenever the DAR preamps are done...

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
My wife picked me up a road rage mini loop (for my Whammy) and a EB VP Jr. I built the loop but need to make a few leads. Pedal board pretty much complete, an EQ wouldn't hurt and who knows how many toys will get on it over time though. I got myself some strings I guess.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Scored a Midisport 2x2 on the cheap about two weeks ago, trading my Mark IV to one of my best friends for a three channel Dual Recto plus a small wad of cash, got my Mystic Dream JP6 back, bought myself a couple of shirts, and maybe picking up EZ Drummer/Drumkit from Hell when I've recovered from the holidays.

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
So far a Line 6 Pod X3 for home recording (covers etc.). I've mainly worked it out now, here it is in use!! (/shameless self promotion). You can't actually see it, but it's an appropriate song!

And depending on money I might try and get some KRK KNS 8400 Headphones and possibly Focusrite VRM Box. I'm meant to be saving for a new 6 as well, but it's Christmas, so oh well!!

Reaction score
Sold my orange cab and 6505 and got a axe fx ultra in the mail, so keen for it to get here

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Haven't gotten any gifts yet but I spent yesterday working on some projects. Converted my guitarheads actives to 18v and built a nifty (and badly needed) guitar rack out of PVC. Only cost $13 too!

Edit: Got an HD300. Pretty excited about it, gonna spend the rest of the day seeing how well it djents.

Attachments

• IMG_20111224_113132.jpg
    IMG_20111224_113132.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 26

ibbyfreak13

Reaction score
With 4 kids to do Xmas for and my wife, who's birthday is also on Xmas day,and being strapped it was a stressful year, especially since my wife had a hysterectomy on Thursday. But I will proudly say I managed to get everyone taken care of for the holidays, and under the trees is full of stuff, I just forgot to put anything with my name under there. I'll try to remember that next year lol

Reaction score
I just picked up a Line 6 POD X3 and a Mackie powered 1x12.
I know it isn't much, but it's a very versatile, lightweight and portable rig. It's perfect for when I'm practicing in the living room or jamming out on the back porch with my buddies. And I don't have to move my Mesa rig around so much.

slowro

Drunken Scot
Reaction score
I will be ordering something on boxing day. I can't wait. I have been looking at a turbo tuner, a cornford harlequin, a prs se mike mushok and possible p/x for my other gear! I can't decide too little money and too much GAS
I had a new tattoo earlier this month if that counts

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Split a Blackstar HT-5R for home use with my parents (as opposed to the 6505+ combo I have at school.. where, given my band, I maybe should have bought the HT-5R also, lol). I know there's an amp stand in one of those boxes, and hopefully an MXR carbon copy and/or a Strymon blueSky are hiding under the tree also, but I kind of doubt it.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
I've got a Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6 that im paying off after christmas.

Im also planning on getting:

- New 25k EB volume pedal
- Line 6 relay G50
- A few headstock tuners
- Some new hercules wall hangers
- A Tremol-no for my avenger

')