When did 7 strings fall out of fashion?

• Thread starter savabich2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You're into 12 year old animated girls. Your opinion doesn't count, sir. :wub:

:lol: ...tears

I'll take Jessica Over Kiera for only one reason: Kiera's smile creeps me out. She's really cute when she has her serious/pouty face going on, but when she smiles she just looks weird IMO. They're both gorgeous, but Jessica is all-around hotter I think ;)

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: ...tears

I'll take Jessica Over Kiera for only one reason: Kiera's smile creeps me out. She's really cute when she has her serious/pouty face going on, but when she smiles she just looks weird IMO. They're both gorgeous, but Jessica is all-around hotter I think ;)

You're dead to me. :squint:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:) She's still beautiful, just I prefer she never smile in a movie again. She should just be in those rape crisis Lifetime movies from now on. Man, DOMINO really was the worst movie ever...

WillingWell

Reaction score
Sorry, I just gotta post this.

Kiera is like a cheap British harlot compared to Jessica. It's all in the fancy make up and stuff with Kiera. Besides, did you know she was a pirate? And not the good kind you can make sexual innuendo about "booty" with, the smelly kind with diseases.

Jessica > Kiera, zing.

LET THE KIERA SMEAR CAMPAIGN BEGIN!

gregj

Reaction score
actually - my dog is named keira, just after her, because she is very beautiful too.
so:
you're in 'dead ppl' club to me too.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Weren't we talking about something else here? :scratch:

Oh yeah, my lawn needs mowing as well.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
4137d1173245029-sup-donnie-lol.jpg

NUDE MAN

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
I was referring to threads like these http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...6-bands-you-wished-used-7-string-guitars.html

And I was really hoping to not have to resort to finger pointing because like I said, if I see a thread title I'm not interested in I simply avoid it. I'm not gonna sue the tv station or the video game if you catch my drift. And I'm not accusing anyone of being elitist, but I can see how people could get that impression from some people as I said.

No need to get all defensive, I never criticized you or your site and I don't see why I need 5 or 10 examples in order to somewhat agree with a poster even if his opinion isn't popular.

Hey!!, I made that thread. I wasn't trying to be elitist (just for your info., not that your accussing me of that). I've just seen since posts here and there of general "what if's" concerning sevens, so I thought it might be interesting to make a thread specifically for that. I was attempting to create some interesting conversation, nothing more.

TotallyBr00tal

Reaction score
7's rule, everyone should have one. How come nobody ever mentions Jack Owen of Cannibal Corpse he was shredding his Universe back in 96 with some of the sickest riffs. I was so pissed when he left cannibal corpse.

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
7 string+ rules and I hope it has nothing to do with fasion, I play them for my music and extended possibilities, not for beeing cool or something.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Fashion always did seem pointless to me anyways..

I just need a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and my Gibs....erhm, S7420 :fawk:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
A 6 didn't have the same power than a 7 string. You can put a 0.65 and tune in B, but it will never sound like a 7

[/topic]

')