Where there's smoke... why does George Zimmerman keep triggering 911 calls?

• Thread starter Explorer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eliguy666

Holy shit I've been inactive for awhile
Reaction score
Maybe he was a little messed up about the death threats he got for being labelled a racist by people who couldn't realize he was a minority.

Or maybe it was the fact that the majority of a nation wanted him dead for defending himself against someone who was in better physical shape than him.

Take your pick.

Yeah, it's rough when people want you to be accountable for murder, isn't it?
:wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThatCanadianGuy

Where am I? D:
Reaction score
Yeah, it's rough when people want you to be accountable for murder, isn't it?
:wallbash:

Another straw man argument. What is it with people here. I'm not arguing that he killed Trayvon Martin, I'm arguing the belief that it was racially motivated. There's no way anyone can prove that, but people still seem to believe it.

Eliguy666

Holy shit I've been inactive for awhile
Reaction score
Wait a second, what do you think a strawman is?
You literally just agreed with me that he straight up killed a guy.

ThatCanadianGuy

Where am I? D:
Reaction score
Wait a second, what do you think a strawman is?
You literally just agreed with me that he straight up killed a guy.

What do YOU think a strawman is? Never once did I say he didn't kill Trayvon Martin. I did, however state that he wasn't racially motivated, and was within his right of self defence to do so. How hard is it to grasp?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Another straw man argument. What is it with people here. I'm not arguing that he killed Trayvon Martin, I'm arguing the belief that it was racially motivated. There's no way anyone can prove that, but people still seem to believe it.

Yeah, that's not actually what a straw man argument is, dude...

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
You know, when I came in here, I was confusing George Zimmerman with Hans Zimmerman, and it was a really weird experience for me. :lol:

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
You know, when I came in here, I was confusing George Zimmerman with Hans Zimmerman, and it was a really weird experience for me. :lol:

Well, he *did* score The Lion King, so there's that whole "Circle of Life" which both George and Hans have in common.

giphy.gif

I mean, Hans score The Lion King, not George Zimmerman. Sorry to cause more confusion.

Just to set things straight, this is Hans, in a place he is often found.

Zimmer6.jpg

This is George, also in a place he is often found.

george-zimmerman-girlfriend1.jpg

And here's a guy who feels like this discussion isn't a place where he can be found.

scarecrow.jpg

Rep to Eliguy666 for pointing out how foolish it is to just toss out an accusation like "strawman" without using it correctly.

(aaaaargh! I mean "like!" no rep for you!)

flint757

Reaction score
Next week on "Keeping Up With Zimmerman"

Not surprised that she decided to recant honestly. A lot of people do in domestic abuse cases. Most people would just rather cut ties or in a lot of cases simply forgive the aggressor (out of necessity, guilt or fear).

')