Where to get my guitar refretted in london?

conortheshreder

Macho fantastico
Reaction score
hey 7 stringers:hbang::hbang:

Ive decided im gonna refret my agile interceptor:shred:,but i dunno where to get it done:scratch:, I live in Reading, UK, and i was wondering if any of you could recommend a good luthier?

Also im re-fretting the guitar with some stainless steel dunlop 6000s :shred:, so the luthier will have to be experienced with SS frets.:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
info@guitar-works.co.uk

Ian Allerton has bags of experience (worked at Chandlers for a long time) and has been working on Martin Goulding's guitars for quite a stretch of time. There are other techies in the South so be sure to try a google search - I came up with dozens of results.

(also - a bump after 9 minutes? Patience dude!! :lol: )

conortheshreder

Macho fantastico
Reaction score
info@guitar-works.co.uk

Ian Allerton has bags of experience (worked at Chandlers for a long time) and has been working on Martin Goulding's guitars for quite a stretch of time. There are other techies in the South so be sure to try a google search - I came up with dozens of results.

(also - a bump after 9 minutes? Patience dude!! :lol: )

Cheers for the advice:)

And yeah, Me bumping the thread after 9 minutes is pretty retarded, but thats whats happens when your bored on the internet :lol: