Which 7 do you own?

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

What brand of 7 do you own?

• Total voters

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, i've been waiting since about October 2004. But to be fair, there are some legitimate reasons why it's taken as long as it has. I was originally waiting for the piezo Floyd saddles from GraphTech (originally shown at NAMM in January of 2005), but as of yet they're still not shipping. Last summer i decided to make the guitar a hardtail, because of the indefinite ship time from GraphTech. Then he got busy and moved.

So hopefully now that he's settled in Abbotsford and has his paint booth set up, it should only be a few more weeks. The body is cut, the parts are all in hand, so it's just a matter of Jeremy putting it all together.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
LGM's are beautiful guitars. I'm not saying anything against his work - It's just that since he first posted about them at Jemsite, I've honestly never seen a post from someone that didn't have 500 reasons that he was waiting for the thing for months on end, that's all.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Chris said:
LGM's are beautiful guitars. I'm not saying anything against his work - It's just that since he first posted about them at Jemsite, I've honestly never seen a post from someone that didn't have 500 reasons that he was waiting for the thing for months on end, that's all.
:agreed:

svart

Far Beyond Metal
Reaction score
Ibanez_fanboy said:
what is this chesse factor you speak of angryman?
theres only one jackson 7 left isnt there svart?

there is the COW as said, but somehow I never got along with regular shaped guitars... I'm really happy with my ke-7, but it's a menace to find a good second Jackson 7 (rhoads or kelly) when you don't have the dough to go CS :rant:

:cool:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think I've seen two finished Leviathons - Gurj's prototype, and someone's all-maple "endorser model" posted at jemsite. And he's had a final design for nearly two years now... I can understand there's a lot of work getting a new line off the ground, but...

Gurj

Reaction score
Drew said:
I think I've seen two finished Leviathons - Gurj's prototype

:rant: Still waiting to see mine, hoping to have it sometime soon.......... Come to think of it, I'm still waiting for my JC7 aswell :ugh:

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:

3 months for a 550 refret here, though that was in 2004.

And, I'm STILL waiting for the 7 string body (just the damn body, not a whole guitar) that I ordered from Chris Woods back in January '05. I'm hoping to have it next week, but I don't see any of these custom guys doing any work at anything other than a snail's pace. A snail with crutches, I might add ;)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
does Jeremy (LGM) still run everything himself? maybe he'd be a bit quicker on orders if he hired more help?

i bought a guitar off him back in... 2002? and it came pretty promptly. however, he was only selling it, not working on it. great guy though! he needs to sign up here!

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Schecter A-7. It's a big, heavy MONSTER!

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I personally never liked the A-7's because of the feel.

I tried a Jackson DK-7 once and absolutely loved it. I was stupid and didn't buy it, then I was even more stupid when musician's friend blew them out for next to nothing and i still didn't buy one. :rant:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Magnolia said:
Schecter C-7 (Hellraiser). I'm a big, heavy monster. :lol:

Is that you in the avatar? Jesus. Are you a boxer or something?

guitarjitsumaster said:
I thought I was the only one with an A-7 round here. The upper horn is a pain sometimes buts its a riff monster specially with my EMG707 in it.

Ha! I'm always shocked to find people with the same guitar, but they're out there. There's a guy around here (tampa bay) that has the same one, too, w/EMGs.

I like the way the horn looks. :hbang: I've had this guitar for 7 or 8 years, so it feels really comfortable to me. I agree, it's a very good riff machine.

bostjan said:
I personally never liked the A-7's because of the feel.

I tried a Jackson DK-7 once and absolutely loved it. I was stupid and didn't buy it, then I was even more stupid when musician's friend blew them out for next to nothing and i still didn't buy one. :rant:

I made the same mistake with the Lynch Kamikaze guitars. I feel like a real dumbass for not grabbing one. I could have sold it a year later for a couple hundred profit, if nothing else. Same with the 7620s. :wallbash: Also missed out on the cherry colored Viper.

At least I was smart enough to get the Jackson w/Sustainer.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I too own an A-7 (amoungst many others!). It was resprayed purple by the previous owner and currently has some Dimarzios in it that I bought from 7DT.

5c_3.jpg

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I voted Agile back when I had it...now I have my Ibby, so chalk up one vote down for the Agile catagory and one up for the Ibby catagory. :)

')