Which 7 Should I choose

• Thread starter behemoth91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanez Rga7 Vs. Agile Hornet 725 Duncan

• Total voters

behemoth91

Reaction score
Ok so ive been thinking alot lately, and as now i tune to drop a with 6 strings ive decided that extra high string would be nice to have to extend my range. So i play alot of metal like suicide silence (no hate) slipknot (rarely, but still no hating) and of course as you can tell by my username... BEHEMOTH!!! so yea I need a guitar that is comfy, fixed bridge, looks like a metal machine (exception are guitars that are drop dead gorgeous) plays rather well, quality is nice, and under $700. The guitars ive been thinking about lately are the Ibanez RGA7 and upgrade the pickups to dimarzio x2n-7 bridge and Liquifire-7 neck. And also the Agile Hornet Pro With Duncans and will block the trem on that. So Comments on these guitars or others to help make up my mind is appreciated. Thank You.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
you know the rga7 has actives right?oh yeah, ill be driving by ocala on saturday\m/ we are going on vacation to sanibel island :)

behemoth91

Reaction score
yea i know the rga7 has actives but i would have to do some modding to put in blackouts. but you didnt answer my question lol. but yea cool nnever heard of sanibel island.

Izebecool

Reaction score
Id either go with the Agile or see if you can find an Ibanez 7421 or 7621. I just got my hands on a 7421 and they are pretty awesome. I wouldnt get the RGA7 I havent heard much good things about the new lower Ibanez stuff.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
actually the rga7 i played was absolutley awesome (i wouldnt change pups). and i didnt see a question you aked?

behemoth91

Reaction score
right now im leaning towards the agile cause it comes stock with blackouts, ebony fretboard, and its a v and i love v's. and i can just block the bridge.

behemoth91

Reaction score
awesome choice!
lol yea if you really think about it the agile is the best. but ima have to pay to restring it cause i can only string fixed bridges. so ill be in about $750 bucks with shipping plus the tremol-no and ill be able to use the bridge and block it when needed, schecter blackjack atx v-7 cant do that for the same price.

Reaction score
^I would go with the agile i think in this choice. and restringing a floyd really isnt as hard as you think. just google it and youll get youtube vids and stuff. all it really takes is a bit of time to learn and experience and youll end up saving wads of cash.

')