Which 7?

• Thread starter malmsteenrocks77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LilithXShred

Mah Kitteh doez Coke
Reaction score
I've got a Schecter Hellraiser C7 in Black Cherry. I think it's awesome but the thick neck and the 26,5" scale is not everyones cup of tee. But since i have it i don't wanna miss it, feels absolutely right to me!

Greetz
Björn

Reaction score
The hellriaser is by far the nicest guitar I have played. I have nt played that many. But if you like the specs, you can always count on Schecter.

If youre not in to EMG 707's there is always the C7 blackjack. Or the 007 elite.

jtm45

Reaction score
If it's your first 7 i'd recommend picking up an Ibanez RG7620 from ebay.

You'll get one for a lot less than your max budget and still have cash left over to get pickups to your taste.

They're an awesome guitar with the Lo-Pro Edge trem (probably the best locking trem ever made)and a gorgeous neck too.

Amazing guitars for the money!

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
If it's your first 7 i'd recommend picking up an Ibanez RG7620 from ebay.

You'll get one for a lot less than your max budget and still have cash left over to get pickups to your taste.

They're an awesome guitar with the Lo-Pro Edge trem (probably the best locking trem ever made)and a gorgeous neck too.

Amazing guitars for the money!

I'd recommend that, too! this is what I did when I wanted to go 7

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
For 700 - 900, Ibanez Universe, RG7620 or Carvin DC747.

I like those, you can get them for 800 or 900 on ebay, look very good on the site and ask all the things that look "confusing".

')