Which one are you?

Spiritinthesky

Reaction score
A study of more than 36,000 people from around the world concluded that musical tastes and personality type were closely related.

The research, which was carried out by Professor Adrian North of Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh in the UK suggested classical music fans were shy, while heavy metal fans were gentle and at ease with themselves.

Fans of Indie music had low self-esteem and were not hard working, fans of Rap music had high self-esteem and were outgoing. Country & Western fans were hardworking and outgoing, Reggae fans were creative but not hardworking, and fans of chart pop had high self-esteem, were not creative, but where hardworking and outgoing.

From This Day in Music.com

Which one are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
What if I like Metal, Rap, and Classical?

Also, where is the jazz option? (didn't read the article tl;dr)

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Well I am a shy, calm person, maybe that explains why I like neoclassical and symphonic metal!

...Probably the other way around.

flo

Reaction score
Gentle, happy, creative, good self esteem, social, not very outgoing. And I listen to music I like :)
So I guess I'm a crossover :p

Dimensionator

I Am Error
Reaction score
this further proves that metalheads like us are not psycho, violent maniacs like society would believe.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I just like music. Like I said, Metal, Rap, Classical, Jazz, Grunge (I grew up on it!), even a bit of indie (Black Hearts Procession, etc)

I am a very outgoing guy once you get to know me but I can come off as a cold fish if you do not (depending on the group make up).

These studies are pretty bs if you ask me.

')