Which other guitarists would you like to see collaborate?

• Thread starter TheShreddinHand
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
So, the Loomis/Merrow colab got me thinking....who else would I like to see together doing a colab......Here are some of mine:

Michael Romeo and Jari.....this could be the most epic orchestrated metal album ever....course it would take 15 years to come out. :wavey:

Michael Romeo and JP

JP and Marco Sfogli.....just epic prog goodness.

Paul Wardingham and Jeff Loomis.....Cacophony for the modern metal ages.

Per Nillson and......just about anyone from the above list. Damn Per is good!

So, who do you want to see?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
I loved this one:

I'd love to see more cross-genre stuff like this... Paco De Lucia, Steve Stevens and Allan Holdsworth or some folks like that... throw in a modern shredder like Loomis just to see what happens...

smethubd

Reaction score
I would love to see Javier play with awesome classical players. I think it would be interesting because Javier is a monster of multiple genres. His work with David Stout on brass with Mestis is one of the best things I've ever laid ears on.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I know one thing I would have loved to see would have been James Hetfield and Waylon Jennings, but that'll never happen so I would say him and maybe Hank 3 or someone.

And +1 for Leda and Syu.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
I think it would be really great to have Muhammed Suiçmez of necrophagist collaborate with Sami Raatikainen of necrophagist on a new necrophagist album.
crazy right?

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Jason richardson and JP would be awesome. Peter joseph and Jason richardson. JP and Peter joseph any of these combos would be great.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Also... Guthrie and Mattias would be sick if they haven't already done something together.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Zappa and the Vai we know and love today... Although, I suppose I should be happy they had a chance to work together already.

')