Which Schecter is the best?

• Thread starter plecostoman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarjitsumaster

seven times seven
Reaction score
I love my A-7, its definately not your run of the mill cookie cutter shape. I was kind of apprehensive at first thinking that horn would be uncomfortable but its incredibly comfortable. I mean I wouldnt pick it as a shape for my custom or anything as it is a big machine but the first time I picked mine up it hung and balanced perfectly and played like a dream. Ive always been a comfort and playability over looks type guy anyway. I would definately buy one again. In fact im looking for a backup one now because ive gotten so used to its shape.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate Avengers because I think they look weird. It has nothing to do with build quality. I just can't get into that shape.

:agreed: I never cared for those either...i've played one before too.

I really like the feel of my C-1 Elite and I like the feel of the Hellraiser and BlackJack as well. Schecter does make some nice guitars. :yesway:

plecostoman

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help and input guys. This is one of the more friendly forums I've been to. I'll be hitting up a few guitar shops soon and trying some guitars out.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
plecostoman, that's what i talk about.

Try, try and try.

Listen and then you decide what sound better and more comfortable to you.

Saludos!

Nick1

Reaction score
The store I teach at is a Schecter dealer and the best one Ive ever played was the C-1 Exotic.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The store I teach at is a Schecter dealer and the best one Ive ever played was the C-1 Exotic.
Speaking of the Exotics, the VB GC was clearing out them at $550, maybe they're being discontinued? Pretty good deal if you ask me.

sethh

ss.org SpongeBob
Reaction score
Wow man!

Lovely guitar, i like the natural finish.

That kid looks so... erf... i don't know... emo? :lol:

Thanks :) I so love it. That kids me with my industrial metal band. But on free time with my own music I'm much less emo. See, see -> www.purevolume.com/sethh

Ha

I've tried to scout ebay for those Avengers but they only come in six-string versions or bolt-on neck versions. Well. I'm not not in a hurry though so there is hope.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Thanks :) I so love it. That kids me with my industrial metal band. But on free time with my own music I'm much less emo. See, see -> www.purevolume.com/sethh

Ha

I've tried to scout ebay for those Avengers but they only come in six-string versions or bolt-on neck versions. Well. I'm not not in a hurry though so there is hope.

Oh ok man.

I'm not going to say sorry, he looks emo :lol:

Here a guy sell his avenger, go to the sell section, he send me a PM and some photos, it's purple with an EMG 707 on the bridge.

Try to find it, Avengers are god:bowdown:

Latest posts

')