Whitechapel 8 strings?? Uh oh..... ;)

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^Alex will deffinently give input. I sent him a vid of what i thought some of the riffs were from darkest day of man and i got approval/tabs! Alex is an awesome guy.

Oh yea! Your the guy that posted it up on youtube and i am always asking you questions! xD

Yea dude im learning it by ear, the only problem is that I cant record stuff! I have a Pod Pro which is good for recording so Ive heard, but I dont have the equipment/software to do so, I dont even have an amp, I use headphones :lol:

But i know i got at least 75% of the song down dude... If I can find a way to record this stuff, then Alex could help me out. LoL, Alex is my name too so its kinda funny, and my best friends name is Zach :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Oh yea! Your the guy that posted it up on youtube and i am always asking you questions! xD

Yea dude im learning it by ear, the only problem is that I cant record stuff! I have a Pod Pro which is good for recording so Ive heard, but I dont have the equipment/software to do so, I dont even have an amp, I use headphones :lol:

But i know i got at least 75% of the song down dude... If I can find a way to record this stuff, then Alex could help me out. LoL, Alex is my name too so its kinda funny, and my best friends name is Zach :lol:

Wait whats your youtube name?
and awesome, i would say go to a friends house and record it on their amp with a regular camera and post it up.

And start a band, get members with the names phil, gabe, ben, and kevin and start a band called "Whiteschapels" or something SUPER similar. Youll get so much recognition so fast itl spin your head hahaha

Reaction score
Wait whats your youtube name?
and awesome, i would say go to a friends house and record it on their amp with a regular camera and post it up.

And start a band, get members with the names phil, gabe, ben, and kevin and start a band called "Whiteschapels" or something SUPER similar. Youll get so much recognition so fast itl spin your head hahaha

Hahahahaa!! I will call it WhiteCastle! xD
And its an old youtube account of my buddy, KmS69GlItChErS
Tonight im going to go buy some equipment and I will record it tonight or tomorrow :p

Necromechanical

I am a machine
Reaction score
Hahahahaa!! I will call it WhiteCastle! xD
And its an old youtube account of my buddy, KmS69GlItChErS
Tonight im going to go buy some equipment and I will record it tonight or tomorrow :p

Lol you know Whitechapel has a t-shirt design with White Castle's logo behind Whitechapel? Funny shit :lol:

Btw Alex I love what you guys did with the new album. Honestly it's one of my favorite albums of all time :metal:

CONTEMPT

MIDI ninja
Reaction score
I'm playing around with it right now. I want to keep the 7 strings in drop A. A E A D G B E, because thats our normal tuning.

I could put the top string in E to be in key with Drop A, but honestly that's just so low its stupid. So i'm trying to leave the top string in F# and tune the low B string to A and write around that. We'll see how it goes :nuts: hahahaha

I tune my F# to an E. It's the 8-String Drop-D. I don't find it that stupid. :hbang:

I've actually heard people tune 8 strings down a whole step to a Drop-D and it's still nice and clear.

P.S., that YouTube video is NOT by me. It's a dude in Italy I stumbled across that has pretty huge musical balls.

Josh BTE

Beneath The Earth
Reaction score
I hear some Drop G action on Unnerving! Not really 8 string or anything, but it's getting down there :shred:

heyimdallas

Reaction score
Yikes, okay dude, I'm new here, my bad, I just figured he was too busy with Periphery to post anymore.

KenAncients

Reaction score
is that the 25.5 scale ESP 8? If so i wouldnt try shredding above the 12th fret haha

also, why not just add a higher A string? It gives you more range to play with further up the board rather than lower?

because Whitechapel doesn't play above the seventh fret hahaha. jk...but no really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')