Whitechapel Guitar/Bass Rig

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MILMILMIL

Reaction score
Hey thanks for posting... Is it possible to use the evh 5150 only as power amp???

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xXSound13Xx

Bangover From Hell
Reaction score
Hey I was just curious Alex if you and the guys rigs have changed up since the release of your self titled and the new signature guitars. Can't wait to see you guys in Tampa FL for some Mayhem!

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Hey I was just curious Alex if you and the guys rigs have changed up since the release of your self titled and the new signature guitars. Can't wait to see you guys in Tampa FL for some Mayhem!

I'll let Alex post photos of their new rigs, but they look awesome and sound even better! :metal:

tippydog666

Stoner Metal for Me!
Reaction score
Big Big Fan, alex. I am new to the beast that is a 7 string, what string would you recommend for my 7 string?? I have a Shecter A-7 plus and Need to change the greasy used guitar center strings!

KEEP IT EPIC AND SEE YOU GUYS IN SEATTLE ON THE 24TH! :hbang::hbang::hbang:

VESmedic

Reaction score
For the record they are using the kemper live these days with IEM. Using the profiles used on the new album courtesy of mark Lewis at Audiohammer.

')