Whitechapel Megathread: All things Whitechapel!

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
this guy right here, on march 11th

still real damn jealous of one of my friends getting to hang with the guys from Structures before the show

You should snag yourself a VIP package from thediseased.com, it's worth the money if you factor in what you're getting:

• Meet and Greet with Whitechapel
  • Get to watch Whitechapel Soundcheck
  • Whitechapel Tour T-Shirt
  • Whitechapel Poster
  • Souvenir VIP Laminate
:cool:

Indigenous

Indigenous
Reaction score
I'm seeing you guys when you hit Charleston in May. Stoked for that.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
I am super pumped to hear the new album, I'm trying to get tickets to mayhem so I can atleast see you guys on the Mayhem fest. I've seen audio hammer and it's a sick studio, I only live a half hour away haha. Anyways, keep kicking ass at what you guys do. You guys have remained one of my favorite "new" metal bands.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
stoked to see you guys at mayhem this year. i remember seeing you guys at mayhem in 2009! i met you all at the signing and got your autographs! my mom threw away my autograph book though with your autographs, slayers, and killswitch engages without knowing what it was :(

Don Vito

Reaction score
The first time I heard Whitechapel was at Mayhem 2009.

I was getting Coke and then something started blaring a mile away. It was Whitechapel.

Sadly, I won't be going to Mayhem this year =(.

drunkenmaster357

Reaction score
Am I the only one who likes the demos more than the albums? They had a more raw feel to them due to the lower recording quality which made them sound more brutal. Especially Phil's vocals, they were brutal as fuck on those demos.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Saw WC last night for the 6th time. Way too heavy. So fucking good. Also, the new sigs looked awesome on stage. Although Ben wasn't using his. He stuck with the NT-7.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Saw WC last night for the 6th time. Way too heavy. So fucking good. Also, the new sigs looked awesome on stage. Although Ben wasn't using his. He stuck with the NT-7.

Ben hasn't recieved the updated version of his guitar yet, so he's still playing the NT-7 until that arrives.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got a $200 speeding ticket on the way and missed sitting in on an interview my buddy was supposed to do with them. Needless to say, it was the most expensive show I've ever been to. :lol:

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
stoked to see you guys at mayhem this year. i remember seeing you guys at mayhem in 2009! i met you all at the signing and got your autographs! my mom threw away my autograph book though with your autographs, slayers, and killswitch engages without knowing what it was :(

That's a bummer man but at least you can get us and Slayer again at this years Mayhem!

Don Vito

Reaction score
The first time I heard Whitechapel was at Mayhem 2009.

I was getting Coke and then something started blaring a mile away. It was Whitechapel.

Sadly, I won't be going to Mayhem this year =(.
Scratch that.

Getting a free ticket to go with a Motorhead loving friend of mine.

Shit's On. :shred:

')