Who are the most significant people EVER? Research based primarily on Wikipedia?!?

• Thread starter Louis Cypher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Muzakman

Reaction score
I was only mentioning Edison so I wouldn't make him feel self-conscious ok? We all know Tesla was the original Thor but I think Edison deserves some cred too. Let's not make him feel left out ok? Btw: Lightbulb manufacturers are thieves as well! If it wasn't up to them, you'd only have to buy one lightbulb every 100 or so years. True story! They're cashcows I tell you, freaking conspiracy I tell ya! Illuminati is behind this man... can't sleep at night man.. SKY IS FALLING MAN!!

Edit: Don't forget that todays psychotherapy is largely based on Freud's teachings; so Freud should be in there. I know that psychotherapy isn't 100% Freudian but still.
Ivan Pavlov should also be in there! If it wasn't for Pavlov's studies about conditioning we probably wouldn't understand the human and social conditioning aspect of the modern society.
Carl Jung should be in there! Not that he is "mainstream" but his work on the collective unconsciousness is actually pretty impressive and exciting.
B.F Skinner for peeps sake! (Also a behaviorist)
Charles Darwin should be in there. Without the theory (more like the truth) of evolution by natural selection we would all probably still be in the dark ages q(o_O)p. Nah but we'd probably all still be hung from the neck for not believing in God. Yes I'm an atheist.

Metallica.. nuff said.

pink freud

Reaction score
Newton HAS to be on the list. His contribution to physics and mathematics lays the foundation for modern existence.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Enrico Fermi, the man responsible for nuclear energy. I did a report on him in 7th grade :lol:

Whoever the fcuk wrote the old testament and inadvertently invented Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.

James Watt, basically started the industrial revolution.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Norman ....ing Borlaug, that's who.

borlaug4_fredscenter_photo_zpsdbd5c68d.jpg

^True OG

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Can I get some love for Genghis Khan?

The man responsible for slaughtering 10% of the earths population should certainly be on this list.

What I love about the guy is that he was such a reasonable conqueror. He always gave the option of a peaceful assimilation where their culture, religion, and even local leadership remained intact. If they declined, he brutally slaughtered them to set an example.

He didn't kill people based on their creed, class, or race. Props.

')