Who are the rock or metal bands that uses 7 string in B standard tuning?

• Thread starter rockartlml
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rockartlml

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

Who are the rock or metal bands that uses 7 string in B standard tuning that you are listening to? Please share your thoughts and i don't listen to all hardcore, metalcore, djent, death and other cookie monster scream stuffs anymore :banana::banana::banana: Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rockartlml

Reaction score
Just a quick google, but this info is pretty easy to find. Here's a list of all DT songs and their tunings. Just ctrl-F for "7" and you'll have your answer (plus you'll be able to filter out tunings which are not in B-standard).

What's your aim with this thread, anyway?
thanks man for the tips and Im going to listen their B standard 7 songs. My aim is for the forumers who will share the band to me who uses B standard 7 that I haven't hear from them yet. All I know only the songs in dropped 7 string tuning like G#. I used to listen to Periphery, Meshuggah and Djent stuffs. Unfortunately I can't withstand to shouting things anymore.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Drake
Taylor Swift
Ed Sheeran
Bruno Mars
twenty one pilots
The 1975
Beyonce
Your Mom
Ariana Grande
Selena Gomez
Pink

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Flaw used B-standard on their first two albums, "Through The Eyes" and "Endangered Species", before switching to drop-A for later material.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Angel Vivaldi plays primarily in B standard. Trivium has a lot, though the two most recent albums go to drop A and Drop G on some tracks.

Curt 8771

Reaction score
Trivium used to. All of Shogun is in B standard. A couple songs on the Crusade too.

')