Who here has been endorsed?

• Thread starter xmetalhead69
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
What band do you play for (if you dont mind me asking)

And what gear do you use, do you get all the stuff free?

EDIT

Ahh Salt the wound.. my wife got me into you guys 2 months ago; just bought the CD with the Roman guy on the cover (not good with CD names), love the guitar tones bro, great CD; if you ever make it to Milwaukee hit me up

Thanks man! I use a 6505+ into vader 4x12's.. Ibanez apex 2 with an emg707.. nothing too crazy really. The CD was recorded with a 5150 II also. I'll def hit you up when we come back though!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Thanks man! I use a 6505+ into vader 4x12's.. Ibanez apex 2 with an emg707.. nothing too crazy really. The CD was recorded with a 5150 II also. I'll def hit you up when we come back though!

Cool bro, i use a Peavey 3120 (love the way it sounds more than any other Peavey) with A vader

I also use an ENGL Powerball with a vader / both sound great.

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, of course. I doubt anyone on here has that though.

Shane?

nah, i get paid if i do clinics though.... carvin and fuchs are very generous to me. I guess Nil pays too, but i've certainly never been paid to HAVE a product.

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
I'm currently endorsed by ENGL, Suhr, and Ernie Ball. I don't get paid for the endorsements or anything. I'm at the first level endorsement on each, so I get a good discount.

rasse

Reaction score
I'm currently endorsed by ENGL, Suhr, and Ernie Ball. I don't get paid for the endorsements or anything. I'm at the first level endorsement on each, so I get a good discount.

Suhr? Nice! I guess you're about to get one since I've only seen you play your Ibanez in your videos

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
I currently have discount endorsement with Ibanez, Framus, D'Addario, Planet Waves, Steinberg, AKG. Got a few more potentials in the pipeline, waiting for some things to come to fruition.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
My rhythm guitarist/singer has a low level endorsement with ESP and Randall, which he got through CMI. Basically, massive discounts really.

Why he treats his gear like crap, I'll never know. Massive chip on his Explorer the size of a Toblerone block piece, and banging his VMax around when it's popping. :noplease:

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
What, they pay you to take guitars off them for free/cheap? :lol:

I was more along the thought process of *I'll probably already have the guitars / amp I want by the time I get an endorsement excluding something custom shop which I'd still only need 1 or 2 of since I'm not much of a gear whore so discounts would be pretty pointless for me*

So I was curious if people got payed ever just in case someone was like me and wouldn't really make use of discounts. I suppose I could always buy stuff with the massive discount and flip it for a small profit :idea::ugh::idea:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
My band doesn't quite play enough shows to really have any endorsements, but we pretty much use what we have and make the best of it.

though our drummer was asked to endorse eden drums, which he turned down. ( i was like "FFFFFFFFFF--")

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
My band has an endorsement with SIT Strings, InTune picks, Mental Case, and Guitar-Cable.com though so far I'm the only one that's put it to use, and I've only ordered with SIT Strings and InTune Picks.

At any rate, right now we're just getting discounts (really decent discounts), and I was planning on using SIT Strings anyways (they're one of the few companies with a readily available .165 bass string for low-F#) and the printed picks from InTune are going to look sweet.

Right now we're writing our full-length and so not playing that many shows. Once we have it finished and released we'll start more actively pursuing endorsements. As others have said, though, we wouldn't take endorsements for gear that we wouldn't use anyways.

Latest posts

')