Who here has the most 7s?

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I had pictures up here somewhere before (thanks Waynecustom7), but I have no idea where. Anyway, here goes:

Fernandes ZO-7 (mini-elephant looking thing with internal speaker)
Fernandes Revolver 7 with sustainer
Ibanez AJ307CE
Ibanez RG7620 (blue, white, and black Herc Fede swirl w/blue vines on 'board)
Ibanez RG7620VK
Ibanez RGK7620 (K7 body refinished in silvereburst, RG7620 neck & hardware)
Ibanez K7FB
Ibanez 540S7BK
Ibanez RG7CST
Ibanez UV777PBK
Ibanez UV7 ATD multi-color swirl
Ibanez UV7 Black w/ silver dots
Ibanez UV7 Black w/ green dots
Ibanez UV7 White
Ibanez UV7 Green
Ibanez RG7/13 Customized Doubleneck (13 string has everything doubled but the low-B)

Most of these were bought after the first seven string wave (91-93), when stores were willing to get rid of them for next to nothing. Later, I was lucky enough to work in the industry, which gave me access to some amazing deal opporrtunities. That, and never discount the joy, of a good pawn shop deal!

Cheers,
Butch
:eek: Holy shit! Any pics? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Let's see... I got

2 Ibanez UV7 Black w/ green dots
2 Ibanez UV777PBK
2 Ibanez AJ307CE
2 Ibanez RG7421XL
2 Ibanez RG1527
2 Ibanez RG2027X
2 Ibanez S7420
1 Ibanez UV7 White
1 Ibanez UV7 Green
1 Ibanez UV7 multi-color swirl
1 Ibanez UV7 Black w/ silver dots
1 Ibanez RG1077XL
1 Ibanez K7
1 Ibanez RG7620 with monkey grip
1 Ibanez RG7620 with Silverburst finsih
1 Ibanez RG7620 Vimpire Kiss
1 Ibanez RG7621 with one pick up and splatter fin
1 Ibanez RG7421 with Floral
1 Ibanez 540S7Red
1 Fernandes Revolver 7 with sustainer

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
hahah Santi your funny!!!... I have alot when i do new photo's and flyer for the new studio I wanna get all my seven's and sixes,and etc's together for a huge Photo. since i run a rehearsal hall I get alot of people owe me money and pay me in sevens. Most of the stuff has little or no strings on them. That's why i can make comments about every guitar made into a seven out there because i try to get everyone just to try em. I have at this count over 200 7's and just had one stolen so i went out and purchased the new Loomis model to make me feel better. But i will tell you Toshi Iseda has more sevens then me, and he will not sell them either....

and yes they are tax write off i use them for studio,touring,rental's.

200 7's ....:bowdown: :scratch: :eek:

Dude, I'm in the wrong line of work, perhaps I need to start a rehearsal space business.

Currently I am sevenstringless at the moment :wallbash: :noway: (temporary money issues ) but changing that REAL SOON NOW.

Also accepting donations if anyone has a seven string looking a new home......:agreed:

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
Well in the grand scheme of things I'm barely a bleep on the 7-string radar... despite owning a few 6-strings, I'm just at ONE 7-string (and counting, obviously ;) ). My baby carries the catchy name:

Ibanez HRG72 SOL (essentially a 15271 with a mahogany body) and it ROCKS!!!

In a couple of month's time, however, that tally should change to a grand total of two, as I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my custom Halo 7-string Strat.

However, I am still in dire need of a quality whammy monster, hence this list of
7s I am GASing for (and might get within this year):
Halo DA7 (with a Floyd)
Ibby S-7320
Local builder headless 7 (custom Steinberger-ish thing) and the ever-present
MusicMan JP7

Cheers

Eske

')