Who here has the most 7s?

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Reaction score
380 guitars! :eek: I wonder how much money he spends on strings :lol:

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
hahah Santi your funny!!!... I have alot when i do new photo's and flyer for the new studio I wanna get all my seven's and sixes,and etc's together for a huge Photo. since i run a rehearsal hall I get alot of people owe me money and pay me in sevens. Most of the stuff has little or no strings on them. That's why i can make comments about every guitar made into a seven out there because i try to get everyone just to try em. I have at this count over 200 7's and just had one stolen so i went out and purchased the new Loomis model to make me feel better. But i will tell you Toshi Iseda has more sevens then me, and he will not sell them either....

and yes they are tax write off i use them for studio,touring,rental's.

I had to say that just to get you out of the cave everyonce in a while.....:wavey:

Dude I hope you realize I was kidding :lol: TAX write offs are great. I am bout to do that for my SSL plugins.

I love you bro!:hbang: And all your axes rule:hbang:

I have a total of :

3 7strings (1 Agile, 1 Conklin, 1 Carvin)
3 6 strings (1 banjo, one fretless, one acoustic)

listen to this awesome tone i found...Perfect to swim in the realm of 250-40HZ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XpB0JgKiI

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
hahah Santi your funny!!!... I have alot when i do new photo's and flyer for the new studio I wanna get all my seven's and sixes,and etc's together for a huge Photo. since i run a rehearsal hall I get alot of people owe me money and pay me in sevens. Most of the stuff has little or no strings on them. That's why i can make comments about every guitar made into a seven out there because i try to get everyone just to try em. I have at this count over 200 7's and just had one stolen so i went out and purchased the new Loomis model to make me feel better. But i will tell you Toshi Iseda has more sevens then me, and he will not sell them either....

Toshi has more sevens than anyone in the WORLD...He is a cool cat.

I hope the person that stole your killer CARVIN has their nuts Implode...STEALING GUITARS is HIGHLY RETARDED!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL yeah I was going to vote for Jerich as most 7's on here... I've only seen some of them but sometime I'd like to see the collection... I'll bring a bib to catch the drool! :lol: :bowdown:

Reaction score

200..... :eek: wha? Dude... Pics... lots and lots of pics right away!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
5 for me.

1. 1991 Ibanez UV7PWH
2. 1991 Ibanez UV7BK
3. 1998 (F97) Ibanez RG 7620 Custom (Arctic White)
4. 1999 Ibanez RG 7620 GN
5. 2000 Ibanez S 7420 BP.

:yesway:

I talk to Kosaku all the time, aside from his collection being overkill, he's actually a pretty cool dude. :D

jtm45

Reaction score
I have five 7's at the mo' but one's out-going shortly.
Three 6's and another incoming hopefully.

That Kosaku (sp.?)dude has some cool axes but he has some shit ones too considering he must have a fair bit of cash.
I'm not talking about in-expensive guitars.Some guitars bought cheaply can be awesome but;
The guy has a fuckin' collection of BC Rich 'Body Art' series.Those are terrible,heinous guitars.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I plan on acquiring more 7s in the future. I've thought about getting just 2 more and having 7 7s but, I know i'd want more than that. :D

Heavy Ed

singlecoil goodness
Reaction score
I have four now...
Uv green dot
Uv silver dot
LTD M-207
AJ307 (Acoustic)
Would be five, but Ryan got the S7420 I wanted before me.

I'm definately going to get more, just don't know when. I always keep an eye out for good deals.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot to mention mine, I'm coming in with only 2: my Carvin DC727-C and my incoming S7420FMTT (picstory coming soon!). I've been struck hardcore with 7-string GAS since I joined this site... when I can afford it I'll be adding a JP7 to the fold! :hbang:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hoping to increase my count to 4 by the summer. right now i have:
1 UV7BK
1 S7320
1 Conklin GTG7T

I wanna get one of those Giannini 7 string classicals later on.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I only have one 7-string. :(

Same here. One seven and one six. But I'm cool with that. It's not like I take two guitars to practice. That'd be a little extreme. "I'm gonna play this one for these songs and this one for these songs! Maybe I should get an EMG-equipped guitar for that new song. And an acoustic electric for this song!" Then I start looking like some crazy "rock star" whipping out 10 guitars for one live performance.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
^I think most people here have less than 3 7s, so no big deal. Besides, you can only play one at a time, so having anything more than 5 if you're not a collector or professional musician is pretty pointless, although it would be pretty cool.

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
^I think most people here have less than 3 7s, so no big deal. Besides, you can only play one at a time, so having anything more than 5 if you're not a collector or professional musician is pretty pointless, although it would be pretty cool.

I'd say 24 would be enough, tune them from B standard to C standard (An octave lower, of course.) :shred: And then a backup for each. :agreed:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Same here. One seven and one six. But I'm cool with that. It's not like I take two guitars to practice. That'd be a little extreme. "I'm gonna play this one for these songs and this one for these songs! Maybe I should get an EMG-equipped guitar for that new song. And an acoustic electric for this song!" Then I start looking like some crazy "rock star" whipping out 10 guitars for one live performance.

It's gotta be the name. Great Erics think alike. :D

Personally having a useful and versatile collection trumps a huge one unless you got rockstar money.

')